VikenStormwraith Dec 29, 2013 @ 2:00pm
LEGO games?
I was curious why the LEGO games, which are mac compatible, are not available on Mac through steam? Same with Borderlands.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Blue Lantaern Dec 29, 2013 @ 2:44pm 
theres an icon beside the price that tell you whether its available for mac or not
VikenStormwraith Dec 29, 2013 @ 3:26pm 
I'm aware of that, just curious why some games that are available for mac in other places, aren't on steam.
Originally posted by Eyedntknow:
theres an icon beside the price that tell you whether its available for mac or not
Xanieth Bloodfang Dec 29, 2013 @ 4:06pm 
i would certainly support this by buying some if they made these avaliable to Mac. :)
SeraphSword Dec 29, 2013 @ 6:12pm 
They may come in the future. The Lego games and the first Borderlands were all ported to Mac by Feral, and until a few months ago they had never put any of their games on Steam. They seem to be doing it a bit more now, so they may bring some of their older titles to Steam in the future.

Best bet would be to check Feral's website and see if they've made any announcements.
VikenStormwraith Dec 29, 2013 @ 8:14pm 
Yeah I figured it had something to do with Feral. I was hoping to get Borderlands while it's on sale on steam, but it isn't on sale on the Feral website. Oh well.
Originally posted by SeraphSword:
They may come in the future. The Lego games and the first Borderlands were all ported to Mac by Feral, and until a few months ago they had never put any of their games on Steam. They seem to be doing it a bit more now, so they may bring some of their older titles to Steam in the future.

Best bet would be to check Feral's website and see if they've made any announcements.
ultra magnus Dec 29, 2013 @ 8:24pm 
The lego games and borderlands 1 and feral's other games such as sega all star racing or sega all stars tennis and total war rome, total war napoleon and total war empire are available on the mac app store or macgamestore.com using the macgamestore app
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 29, 2013 @ 2:00pm