Skyrim for mac?
I understand that Elder scrolls online is coming out on april 4th, for mac aswell, but i want to know if skryim will be availible for mac any time soon?
< >
47 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
highly doubt it
Yes please
No. I'm not happy about it, but none of the other Elder Scrolls games were ported to Mac, and Skyrim doesn't appear to be any exception. Considering that they've long ago released the complete Skyrim pack and have already announced a release date for the next Elder Scrolls games, it's pretty safe to say Skyrim is a done deal as far as Bethesda is concerned.
You can get skyrim on mac! You have to get bootcamp (Might be in the new update) and downlaod windows. Now you have windows and mac software all on one computer! Play all your favorite games! BUT your computer might not be able to handle the good games, (macs are usually really crappy with games, dont expect anything near HD) I did this and it works fine :)
It will be great!!!
I suppose it is going to be difficult...:oweapon:
Yes please....
Are mac people really this computer illiterate? Macs are crappy at games? Are you freaken kidding me? You just balled all macs into one ball? Kinda like balling pc's together. You get what you pay for. My quad core iMac kicks my Dell Xps's ass doing anything. My PC takes over 30 seconds to boot my mac takes 1.5 seconds. The PC has max 4gnb ram , my iMac has 16gb ram and it's boot drive is. 500gb SDD. Older macs were inferior. They used 68000 Motorola CPU but now use intel. I can run my PC games on my mac at max res of 2580x1440 res with all options set to high. My PC needs 1/2 that resa no options set to medium. There are 500 buck macs and 2500 buck macs... Just like there are 300 buck PC's and 3000 buck pc's. What they can do depends on what you bought. My PC several years ago cost 3k. My mac a few years later cost 2k. The PC has had to have video card updates.... As they died. Lots of hard drives replaced. The Mac is my baby and I poor all my time and money into it now. When he PC it's again, it will be my last. I've had around 20 of them since 1980... My first msdos 8088 PC. Been a PC for decades until I got the Mac and never looked back at my PC.
I run PC games in a window under win8 along side other apps or mac games in their window using a program called parrellels I see osx and win8 at the same time on my Mac and it runs win8 better than my PC does... And much faster, booting it in 4 seconds vs 30 seconds on pc
:) +1 plz :yay:
COULDNT HANDLE IT.
It's not difficult to install boot camp - in fact there is a utility function to help you do it on OSX - you do need a valid Windows licence to install on the partition - but once that's done and you install all the updates to run keyboard/mouse etc. you're off - runs as fast as any pc using the hardware on your Mac or Macbook. I've done it for a few years now and depending on the game I either run on the native Mac - or boot up Windows to play Skyrim / KoA / ME or any other PC only game.
En son brightredscirocco tarafından düzenlendi; 2 Şub 2014 @ 3:39
I like running windows games while retaining my Mac operations in the background.

http://www.portranet.com/pics/macandwin8.jpg

Here's a video of my Mac running Boarderlands 2 on Mac AND at the same time running F1 2012 which is ONLY AVALABLE on windows. = )

If you can't see the video (right click on the link below) and COPY URL and paste it into your browser to see it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1_7EWGBx2E
En son Ron ︻气デ 一 tarafından düzenlendi; 2 Şub 2014 @ 8:48
< >
47 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 13 Ara 2013 @ 12:48
İleti: 47