Dogrules23 May 2 @ 10:17pm
Skyrim for more platforms
I know Skyrim is for PC and Xbox right now. I think it sould also be available to Mac users as well so we don't have to torrent it all the time. Currently, my best computer is a 2012 Macbook Air. My desktop computer runs Windows XP and doesn't even boot up correctly. If Skyrim was available on Mac, I would definitely buy it.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
DJ Xsafro May 2 @ 10:20pm 
Skyrims almost three year's old and Bethesda has stated that their finished with it lest for a few patches ever now and then. Since Bethesda isn't working on Skyrim anymore, there's no such reason to go on about asking about Skyrim for more platforms.
Last edited by DJ Xsafro; May 2 @ 10:22pm
Vector May 3 @ 2:07am 
you can always use it with Wine/Parallels/Crossover/Boot Camp (depending on your expertise and needs)
Dogrules23 May 3 @ 7:34am 
Originally posted by Vector:
you can always use it with Wine/Parallels/Crossover/Boot Camp (depending on your expertise and needs)
I have no expertise...
Ron May 3 @ 9:28am 
" I think it sould also be available to Mac users " to bad your not the president of the company. Developers don't need to be fair, they just need to make money.

No expertise? ... then buy a console, plug n play. I run skyrim on my Mac. Dunno why - I don't care for it. I have way to many games to play right now, so it may not get played for a couple years. I run PC version with parallels. I've played it to the point where we're at the first little village. After escaping the dragon at the start. Got bored at that point and have FAR better games to play first. I think I read someone else wantes it - so I believe I checked out the torrent. (if I need the HD space I'll delete it).
Last edited by Ron; May 3 @ 9:33am
Ron May 3 @ 9:31am 
On your old PC - do a restore from the restore disks that came with it - or re-install windows as if it's a new machine. You'll loose your data/programs, but appears you've lost them already at this point. At least it will boot. But if it's as old as XP - it won't run games well.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 2 @ 10:17pm