The Manliest Man Apr 26 @ 5:06pm
What games you want to have on mac that are windows?
Reply with commonts below.....
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
xsafro Apr 26 @ 5:08pm 
The list could go on and on forever man...
HlyPchr Apr 27 @ 2:32am 
South Park...I think it's easy for mac to run such a game but they don't have a mac version.
Ron Apr 27 @ 9:58am 
none I run windows games on my Mac too. Some I'd like that I haven't trired? (they need to have demo's that will prove they run or be cheap enough to buy and try. But some are higher priced so I don't get to try them and I won't spend 25-35+ to try a windows game that might not run. In that case I'd say maybe Battlefield 4. Crysis 3 doesn't run very well, so maybe that one too. I can't say there are really any that I must have. If they don't support Mac, that's fine I don't need to support them. I have far more games than I will be able to finish in the next 10 years. I keep buying them on sale cheap and still playing the first one I bought and have accumulated around 40 more. Portal 2 and Dues Ex - just this weekend. (on my to do list). And maybe ARMA III - again cost to much to "try" if there was a demo I would try it and if it runs fine buy it.

Last edited by Ron; Apr 27 @ 10:01am
Ghost Apr 27 @ 10:15am 
Some games such as portal , counter strike and team fortress two , there is a list , but if i coud ask what year and what verion is your computer at ?
Zaisrin May 4 @ 12:23am 
Company of Heroes 2!!!
Hamie May 6 @ 9:50am 
Watch_Dogs
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 26 @ 5:06pm