ste.ravazzolo Apr 23, 2014 @ 2:20pm
HAWKEN
Hello friends.
I've been playing hawken for a long time on my windows laptop.
Now i got a new wonderful IMAC, with very good graphic skills; I did download steam, but I'm not able to download hawken.
Have you got any suggestions?
Thank you
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
kn00tcn Apr 24, 2014 @ 2:20pm 
hawken is only for windows...

dual boot windows with botcamp on your mac or use a pc
Ron ︻气デ═一 Apr 24, 2014 @ 2:58pm 
I run hawken in iMac with parallels - runs great with all max graphics options on in highest 2560 res.
ste.ravazzolo Apr 27, 2014 @ 6:01am 
sorry, but what do you mean by parallels???!!!???
TheBushTickler Apr 27, 2014 @ 2:24pm 
Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac is a program that allows you to run Windows or Linux along side OSX without boot camping the Mac. You can pick it up for around 70 dollars online or in any major electronics retail.You still have to buy your own copy of Windows to run on Parallels, it does not come with Windows on it. It does have a easy to use Windows installer though once you pick up a copy of it.
Ron ︻气デ═一 Apr 29, 2014 @ 12:51pm 
There is a wonderful thing called GOOGLE use it to answer any question in the world you may have. ie: google Parallels and a new world will be unveiled to you.
I had windows8 from my PC which I no longer use, so I installed that. Parallels goes on sale from time to time for about 59 bucks.
Ron ︻气デ═一 Apr 29, 2014 @ 12:52pm 
Hawken runs great - I got it because I LOVE MECH GAMES... HOWEVER it's multiplayer only and I'm not fond of multiplayer games. Especially because my 3G internet connection is less than ideal.
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 23, 2014 @ 2:20pm