CS GO MAC
I was wondering what will my mac run CS GO at.

Specs:
Processor - 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory - 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics - Intel HD Graphics 3000
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
ReBoot Mar 31 @ 5:10pm 
Graphics looks too weak.
Maj3r Mar 31 @ 5:12pm 
i think it should be enough
lvlrgreen Mar 31 @ 5:29pm 
instead of guessing get the 100% answer through a tester , it runs yours vs the game on specs needed. http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri type in the box counterstrike global offensive
Last edited by lvlrgreen; Mar 31 @ 5:29pm
Mozart Apr 1 @ 1:04am 
It will run with high enough FPS on low settings.
sig Apr 1 @ 11:31am 
CS GO on Mac have a lot of bugs. Most of them in Main menu and Inventory.
Jhonny Skinny Legs Apr 2 @ 9:10am 
it will run properly on medium, i've those settings too and it work ;)
PoliSciGuy Apr 6 @ 6:40pm 
hi,

i would say don't do it. your GPU does not have the power. the issue with that GPU is that it is not a dedicated chip. you may be able to run it but not well. you can go to www.notebookcheck.net and look up counter strike GO. it says multiplayer may be possible at lower than normal settings. so i would say take a pass. i have a mac with its own GPU - an AMD - and I still get lag.

i should add that your GPU uses you computers RAM for the GPU and you really do need more than 4 gigs to just run OSX well.

anyway hope that helps.
Last edited by PoliSciGuy; Apr 6 @ 6:42pm
SXMSimon2 Apr 7 @ 10:39am 
CS have to be played on each computers, incluying mac :D
Originally posted by Jhonny Skinny Legs:
it will run properly on medium, i've those settings too and it work ;)
are you sure? Can you screenshot your specs (about me)
PoliSciGuy Apr 8 @ 10:19pm 
hi,

if i were you i would not do it, you would be better off getting left for dead or left for dead 2 as these games support the HD 3000. also, left for dead 2 was listed as one of the 5 best mac shooters (sorry i don't have the link). so, i think left for dead 2 is the better bet.

if you MUST have CSGO then wait for a sale - it is often on for 2 or 3 bucks in the spring or winter, but don't pay full price. that way if you are not happy with the way it runs it is no big deal.

the other thing to remember about the HD 3000 is that the more you tax it with heavy graphics the more of your computers RAM it will use, thus slowing down your over all system. so upgrade your ram to at least 8 gigs and give your OS some room to breath.

happy gaming!
Last edited by PoliSciGuy; Apr 8 @ 10:59pm
Scorcher_ Apr 9 @ 5:48am 
good game
Seth2511 Apr 10 @ 7:39am 
:yay:
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 31 @ 5:09pm