King Darío Mar 31 @ 3:57pm
Good games for Mac that i dont awredy have
I want to find a game thats for mac that i dont awredy have. I should at least blow my socks off 2-3 inches from my feet.
Last edited by King Darío; Mar 31 @ 4:25pm
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
HC for Xyecoc Apr 1 @ 1:45pm 
Dota 2 рулит
Ron Apr 4 @ 9:26am 
Depends on what you feel is "good" I don't like what most people feel is good. I don't like multiplayer games. I like FPS. Here's a few that I picked up since last fall.

http://www.portranet.com/pics/gameslist.jpg
Last edited by Ron; Apr 4 @ 9:27am
Ron Apr 4 @ 9:34am 
Best of those? AC is good Batman excellent, Borderlands my fav (downloading borderlands 1 as I type this). all the call of duty's are good - F1 if into racing, Max Payne 3 is slick - love the slow mo, Metro I haven't played much but looks good so far, Spec Ops the line - LOTS of fun, Splinter Cell - also very cool. Tomb Raider (rather linear) but good if you get it cheap on sale as I did. Not all my games are listed. I also have RAGE which is decent for the 2.49 price tag I paid, TRINE 1 and 2 are GREAT for the price if into a little diversion (platform).
Others I have aren't listed there. Medal of honor I liked so much that once I started playing it - I couldn't stop and it's the only game of all mine that I've finished so far. So list what you have? it would be easier for us to suggest then.
King Darío Apr 4 @ 10:04am 
Thnx,And borderlands 1 is on mac????on steam????
Ron Apr 4 @ 11:16am 
STEAM does not offer MANY Mac titles. Typically due to negociations with the developers. However - I just got it for 7.49 from game agent. They have a noon to noon 24 hour sale each day for the next week. (different titles each day) Thursday Im' getting Deus Ex. go to their page they have a header that shows that they're having a sale for reaching a million or 100k customers or something like that. MAC sale all week.
King Darío Apr 4 @ 11:17am 
Are these Games hardcopys or Digital Downloads?
Ron Apr 4 @ 11:18am 
I had just gotten a wrapped borderlands1 Didn't run at full res well - so I ran it under parrallels by running the PC .exe file. Ran better - (quite well) but I want to support Mac game makers so I had to buy it - plus I'd rather play Mac native.
FighterKok Apr 4 @ 12:06pm 
are there any good free games for mac?
King Darío Apr 4 @ 12:12pm 
Tf2.
CyberFly Apr 5 @ 6:58am 
оh
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 31 @ 3:57pm