mac games
they need to make more mac accesible games. Right?
< >
Visar 1-13 av 13 kommentarer
22b3 25 mar, 2014 @ 17:52 
Correct.
thevanman53 25 mar, 2014 @ 17:54 
I didnt bother to look so i bought a game and couldn"t install it ugh!
22b3 25 mar, 2014 @ 17:57 
A lot of my games i bought on sale for the sake of having them. I literally have all the games i could ever want for gaming. Just have to get a pc now.
I'm actually going back on what i said before. There is one game i want, Dragon Age Inquisition. To bad it's still in development.
thevanman53 25 mar, 2014 @ 18:00 
It's weird because i know how to chang code and work a mac real easily,but i need a pc for gaming and it's harder to work.
22b3 25 mar, 2014 @ 18:01 
I would use bootcamp on mine but it's to much of a hassle and i doubt most of my games would work good on it. I still have my mac games htough, they keep me happy!
Senast ändrad av 22b3; 25 mar, 2014 @ 18:01
thevanman53 25 mar, 2014 @ 18:02 
Yah wat is bootcamp?
22b3 25 mar, 2014 @ 18:06 
It lets you run windows programs on your mac. I'd only suggest it for desktops though, it'd use half my laptops memory, haha.
Чувак 26 mar, 2014 @ 4:04 
Russia no?
I have a PC and PC - Been a PC geek expert for over 3 decades. Finally found Mac was suprior OS and has best programs for video editing and playing music. (garage band) and just love my Mac now and don't care to use my PC unless I have to.

The games here were in sale around the Holidays so I bought up most I'd want and have played for hours and hours and still haven't even gotten though 20 % of them yet.

Most are Mac but a few are PC and I run them on the Mac by using Parallels (google it) you run it by clicking the app and it loads the version of windows you installed on it. I installed Win8. I can then run 99% of all windows software at the same time I run Mac software if I want. The drives share from OSX to WIN and the other way too. I also pull things though the network from my PC that is downstairs.

Boot camp will run ALL win games because it boots your pentium processor as a windows machine. It will be a bit faster than parallels. You will need to install windows when you setup bootcamp. All it does is give you two boot options. BOOT OSX or BOOT WINDOWS os.
SO you have two PC's essentially.

@YfreeX above said it uses half my laptops memory. I suspect he means "HD storage space". I find most Mac people are very computer illeterate. You shoudl really learn more about your machine. Memory is ram, rom where the programs running are loaded. HD storage is a media storage device, like a hard drive or a SSD or CD or DVD. A easy way to get more storage is to plug in a external drive. (I have 3 on my Mac) and around 8 on my PC.

SSD is a hard drive that is made of "memory" it's flash memory like in a ipad. It can't run programs in it - but it can use the memory for storage. This makes the loading times EXTREMELY fast when compared to a standard hard drive. It also is less prone to loosing data or crashing due to no moving parts. I have a 500GB SSD on my Mac.

Latops (PC or MAC) aren't very good for games. The screens are small and they often used integrated audio and graphics. These often aren't supported or just don't perform well. Laptops are designed to keep heat down, which also means they're not the best at runnning graphics programs like games. Sold both my windows laptops since getting Ipads because I never used them any more and felt they were archaic.

I feel the same way about my PC. It's like 1990's technoligy which has a OS that has updated its look many times, but it's the same old crap of the original windows. It's like a house that has been added onto so much that you have nothing but Problems.
So many that I leave the side off my PC so I can gain daily access to tweak the innerds.

The Mac OS was totally re-written when the Mac when to the pentium processor which is when the Mac became superior (in my eyes) to the PC. I hated Macs until then and didn't think I needed one until I was given one in payment for a job and after a WEEK went - wow I love this machine. Passed that one to my daughter (core duo) and bought a quad core 27". with over 10TB storage space and 12gb ram. I'll never buy another PC.
My Mac and PC...

http://www.portranet.com/pics/macpic3.jpg

Senast ändrad av Ron ︻气デ 一; 26 mar, 2014 @ 11:34
AskaLeng 26 mar, 2014 @ 10:28 
yes i do
thevanman53 26 mar, 2014 @ 16:28 
Ron thxs i feel the same way about superiority. I will use parallels
i game dota wit macbook pro
Willie Dustice 27 mar, 2014 @ 10:43 
i would really wish for Mirrors Edge to be released on mac
< >
Visar 1-13 av 13 kommentarer