กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้
Trouble connecting to Steam. "It appears that you are not connected"
I've never really had problems connecting to steam before but now of course when I really wanna buy a game and can't. I have a 13" MacBook Pro with retina display
Specifications:
2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
Turbo Boost up to 3.1GHz
8GB 1600MHz memory
512GB PCIe-based flash storage1
Intel Iris Graphics
Every time I try to connect to Steam it says:
"Could not connect to the Steam Network

It appears that you are not currently connected to the internet, or that your internet connection is not configured correctly for Steam.

Either check your connection and click 'Retry", or start Steam in "Offline Mode"

I know my password and username is correct. I have no idea how to fix it. I've done some research and it seems like my router might not be correctly configured but I have no idea how to fix it. I've unplugged the modem and then booted it back up. No help. Also my MacBook has to ethernet port so I can't directly hook it up.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-7 จาก 7 ความเห็น
Steams been very unresponsive lately. It may be Steam or it may just be your area experiencing trouble. Try restarting your computer or even clearing steam of it's cache! I happen to be on mac as well and these few solutions usually help. Also, whenever Steam won't connect, I'd suggest going to this[steamstat.us] website. It'll give you some information regarding steams current status.
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย YIfrreX:
Steams been very unresponsive lately. It may be Steam or it may just be your area experiencing trouble. Try restarting your computer or even clearing steam of it's cache! I happen to be on mac as well and these few solutions usually help. Also, whenever Steam won't connect, I'd suggest going to this[steamstat.us] website. It'll give you some information regarding steams current status.
I tried clearing my cache but I couldn't find it (possibly because I just uninstalled then reinstalled Steam).
Go -> Go to folder -> ~/Library/Application Support -> Steam. Delete everything but Steamapps and userdata. Try opening Steam again. It will treat it like it's your first time installing Steam.
If your still having problems, try contacting support. It's slow but it'll get you an answer.
Hope this helps!
Go -> Go to folder -> ~/Library/Application Support -> Steam. Delete everything but Steamapps and userdata. Try opening Steam again. It will treat it like it's your first time installing Steam.
If your still having problems, try contacting support. It's slow but it'll get you an answer.
Hope this helps!
Also just tried this but no such luck :( Still says cannot connect. I'm starting to think it's more of a problem with my internet than my computer now.
From the way this sounds it probably is. I'm sorry, but i can't provide any further help. The things i listed were just what i thought might work. I hope this gets resolved!
From the way this sounds it probably is. I'm sorry, but i can't provide any further help. The things i listed were just what i thought might work. I hope this gets resolved!
Thank you for your help! I'm going to go to a friends house tomorrow and steal their WiFi just so I can download Bioshock Infinite!
Ok. That is an excellant game, have fun!
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-7 จาก 7 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้