skyrim for mac
ive wanted skyrim for a while and im not going to buy a game that costs 60$ because you could get a new xbox game for that much money
< >
Показані коментарі 16 із 6
You could just use bootcamp on your mac. I think it comes free with Mavericks OS. that's what I did. but you'd have to spend money to get a windows system builder disk... but it's worth it in the long run.
Well, what kind of Mac do you have? You'll want to make sure that it can run the game somewhat smoothly before you delve any further.
I run the PC version on my Mac - only because so many people talk about wanting it. But honestly. I don't like it much - I just tried playing agian the other day and still bored silly.
There are SO many better games. I got it in a OSX wrapper, but runs faster and better in higher res if I unwrap it and run it under parallels. (parallels runs windows and games) and was on sale for 50 bucks. Might still be.
No offense, but you're the minority on this one. I've played Skyrim for countless hours on my XBox, and when I got a PC, I've played for 180+ hours and counting. This is largely thanks to mods for Skyrim which make it much more replayable. However, I'm not sure how modding would go on a Mac.
< >
Показані коментарі 16 із 6
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 2 берез. 2014 о 11:40
Дописів: 6