cavespider2 Mar 2 @ 11:40am
skyrim for mac
ive wanted skyrim for a while and im not going to buy a game that costs 60$ because you could get a new xbox game for that much money
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Katie Mar 2 @ 11:56am 
You could just use bootcamp on your mac. I think it comes free with Mavericks OS. that's what I did. but you'd have to spend money to get a windows system builder disk... but it's worth it in the long run.
CptAsian Mar 2 @ 3:50pm 
Well, what kind of Mac do you have? You'll want to make sure that it can run the game somewhat smoothly before you delve any further.
Ron Mar 3 @ 3:56pm 
I run the PC version on my Mac - only because so many people talk about wanting it. But honestly. I don't like it much - I just tried playing agian the other day and still bored silly.
There are SO many better games. I got it in a OSX wrapper, but runs faster and better in higher res if I unwrap it and run it under parallels. (parallels runs windows and games) and was on sale for 50 bucks. Might still be.
CptAsian Mar 3 @ 6:10pm 
No offense, but you're the minority on this one. I've played Skyrim for countless hours on my XBox, and when I got a PC, I've played for 180+ hours and counting. This is largely thanks to mods for Skyrim which make it much more replayable. However, I'm not sure how modding would go on a Mac.
DEAD_SHOTER Mar 4 @ 6:58am 
Поняяяятно
[ROTA]SMARTG Mar 4 @ 10:44pm 
daora
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 2 @ 11:40am