Alle diskussioner > Steam-fora > Steam for Mac > Trådoplysninger
balddude1979 23. feb. 2014 kl. 14:44
Rust
I just bought rust today and it downloaded, so as probably anyone I was excited. I luanched it and the thing with the resolution came up and I chose the resolution that is suitable for my computer and I got to the home screen. I clicked play game, and chose the US Centural 2 with no pvp or sleepers(because it was my first time) and it loaded up and then stopped at waiting character or something like that and then crashed. It did this 3 times but the other 2 I had to forcequit. Please help me I really want to play Rust!
< >
Viser 1-15 af 19 kommentarer
balddude1979 23. feb. 2014 kl. 15:56 
Someone help
bondpat 23. feb. 2014 kl. 16:00 
You may want to consult the steam forum for rust. Try lowering your settings, it might just be overloading your mac
LAMBADA 24. feb. 2014 kl. 4:28 
nice
UKMessy Elmzy 24. feb. 2014 kl. 5:17 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Benji_Monster:
I just bought rust today and it downloaded, so as probably anyone I was excited. I luanched it and the thing with the resolution came up and I chose the resolution that is suitable for my computer and I got to the home screen. I clicked play game, and chose the US Centural 2 with no pvp or sleepers(because it was my first time) and it loaded up and then stopped at waiting character or something like that and then crashed. It did this 3 times but the other 2 I had to forcequit. Please help me I really want to play Rust!

1) Start Rust and before entering the game ensure that you change the Graphics Quality to Fastest on the pre-game launcher and then press Play.

2) Once in-game head into the Options menu and under Graphics make sure that you set your Render Quality to the lowest possible setting and click Apply Changes.

3) Try and join a server!

*Please note that Rust is still in Alpha and this fix may not work for all Mac OS X users. If you are still having issues after trying this then the best thing to do would be to either contact the Facepunch Studios team or wait for a later Alpha release.

Also got some guides up on my YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/OSXAdam)

Feel free to check it out :)
Misfi7 24. feb. 2014 kl. 8:36 
Benji it happened to me as well, remember the game is still in alpha so stuff like that will happen from time to time, just make sure its on your gpu and not running through your cpu..... it chose cpu for my download so had to switch it manually, just a though
balddude1979 24. feb. 2014 kl. 13:49 
I also have a pc and I tried it on it, and I had the same problem.
ShackledFrog 24. feb. 2014 kl. 14:54 
Update all your GX drivers and DX, Also make sure you meet the min requirements to play the game
Moroz 25. feb. 2014 kl. 9:20 
i have graphics 3000 RUST is very lags
KOVSH 25. feb. 2014 kl. 12:00 
♥♥♥♥♥♥ себе такую хочу =)))))))))))
Shibby 26. feb. 2014 kl. 12:09 
this game sucks.... alot
Goose 26. feb. 2014 kl. 18:55 
Я тоже хотел и приобрел:)
DeaDpOOL 26. feb. 2014 kl. 21:09 
Yeah, im running a mid 2010 mac mini with 5 gigs ram. no problem with any games. this one however caused my mac to kernel panic 0.o im sad cause i coulda bought a good game with that money :(
balddude1979 27. feb. 2014 kl. 4:41 
Oprindeligt skrevet af Elmzy:
Oprindeligt skrevet af Benji_Monster:

1) Start Rust and before entering the game ensure that you change the Graphics Quality to Fastest on the pre-game launcher and then press Play.

2) Once in-game head into the Options menu and under Graphics make sure that you set your Render Quality to the lowest possible setting and click Apply Changes.

3) Try and join a server!

*Please note that Rust is still in Alpha and this fix may not work for all Mac OS X users. If you are still having issues after trying this then the best thing to do would be to either contact the Facepunch Studios team or wait for a later Alpha release.

Also got some guides up on my YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com/OSXAdam)

Feel free to check it out :)
Thank you Emzy I can Play Rust now!
iceiscold 1. mar. 2014 kl. 4:09 
can someone gift me the game please :D

dont have money right now thanks
... 1. mar. 2014 kl. 16:27 
Mac is for loosers. BILL GATES IS MY GOD! BRBR HU3HU3H3UH3UH3UH3UH3UH3UH3UH3UH73UH3UH3UH3UH3UH3UHUH3 BRBRBRBRBRBRB HUERUHUH23UH3UH3UH3UH3UH KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MODAFOCA BITE
< >
Viser 1-15 af 19 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Alle diskussioner > Steam-fora > Steam for Mac > Trådoplysninger
Dato opslået: 23. feb. 2014 kl. 14:44