DETA #springtime Feb 4 @ 2:46pm
Steam mac multiple problems
Hi, I have recently been having some annoying problems with steam on mac, i'm going to list them, and if anyone can help me that would be great.
1. When i go in fullscreen on videos on the steam store, it crashes
2. Youtube videos refuse to load on steam, it's trouble since i want to watch videos about mods on the workshop. The sound will play, but it just shows a black screen.
3. I'm not sure how to explain this, but whenever i leave steam on for a while either when my laptop's on screensaver or it's closed, for some reason, steam is not up to date with stuff. Like it says my friends are online, but when i go on the steam website, it says no friends are online. Also, i can't open any games because of this, but quitting and opening steam resolves it. But it's hectic to restart steam everytime i open my laptop. Sometimes it will say "NO CONNECTION" on the bottom, and it will update everything after that, but i don't know why this happens.

If anyone can help me with ANY of these problems, that would be absolutely fantastic. I don't want these problems when I start my youtube channel, but it's already hard enough with "the infamous osx mavericks split-second beach ball bug". Again, please help me!!!!!

Thanks!!!!
P.S. i have a 13-inch 2012 macbook air running on the really buggy osx mavericks
Last edited by DETA #springtime; Feb 4 @ 2:48pm
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
richy cider nips Feb 4 @ 2:54pm 
adoooooobi flash m8
DETA #springtime Feb 4 @ 2:58pm 
Originally posted by Paul Cheenus:
adoooooobi flash m8
i already have flash, but it doesn't seem to be working
Koettfaerslimpa Feb 20 @ 3:58pm 
I'm also experiencing some problems when running Steam on my Mac as I cannot access the overlay and nor can I print screen.

Cheers!

Ps. I'm sorry if I'm hijacking your thread here but the title of the post was "multiple problems" after all.
otk224 Feb 20 @ 4:24pm 
morenachos Feb 21 @ 7:54am 
#2 happens for me too.
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 4 @ 2:46pm