กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้
Screen Shot
I know that you can change the button for this and I have, kept it fn+f12, even turned off the setting in mission control but it is still not letting me take a screen shot. I know you can Command+Shift+3, and this works but trying to add to the community badge. Any thoughts on this on getting this to work? Thanks in advance.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 16 ความเห็น
just change the button and set it to the 0 or something, much easier that way. My button is an apostrophe or hoever you spell
I've tried that. It didn't work. Opening Steam community In-Game won't work either, don't know if this is the same issue.
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย RancidSeoul; 5 ก.พ. 2014 @ 2: 55pm
How you open steam community while playing on the mac?
The shift+tab. It has worked in the past.
Мда...
I want to add a screen shot. Is it just like usuing on the Mac desktop?
If you are using steam's, you just take it in game and it allows to pick which ones you want to add once you exit your game.
I am not quite sure what you are talking about but here's what I know...

To open the Steam Overlay (or Steam Community in-game) you must press Shift + Tab.

To minimize a game to look at your desktop press Command + Tab.

To take a screenshot in Mac, you would first had to go to Universal access in system preferences and check "Enable Access for assisted devices"

The default for screenshot is Fn + Alt/option + F12. You can change F12 to something else in steam settings.

That is all I know. Hope it helped.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 16 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้