RancidSeoul Feb 3 @ 9:28pm
Screen Shot
I know that you can change the button for this and I have, kept it fn+f12, even turned off the setting in mission control but it is still not letting me take a screen shot. I know you can Command+Shift+3, and this works but trying to add to the community badge. Any thoughts on this on getting this to work? Thanks in advance.
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Blue Lantaern Feb 4 @ 8:54am 
just change the button and set it to the 0 or something, much easier that way. My button is an apostrophe or hoever you spell
RancidSeoul Feb 4 @ 2:01pm 
I've tried that. It didn't work. Opening Steam community In-Game won't work either, don't know if this is the same issue.
Last edited by RancidSeoul; Feb 5 @ 2:55pm
Victorian_Madness Feb 5 @ 3:25pm 
How you open steam community while playing on the mac?
RancidSeoul Feb 5 @ 3:27pm 
The shift+tab. It has worked in the past.
Трутень Feb 6 @ 9:15am 
Мда...
UnderOverlord Feb 9 @ 8:35pm 
I want to add a screen shot. Is it just like usuing on the Mac desktop?
Muddy {NtOtB} Feb 10 @ 12:15am 
:3
LEMONGRAB Feb 10 @ 5:11am 
[ExE]GENTUS Feb 10 @ 5:51am 
RancidSeoul Feb 10 @ 7:12am 
If you are using steam's, you just take it in game and it allows to pick which ones you want to add once you exit your game.
Ristun Feb 10 @ 1:35pm 
I am not quite sure what you are talking about but here's what I know...

To open the Steam Overlay (or Steam Community in-game) you must press Shift + Tab.

To minimize a game to look at your desktop press Command + Tab.

To take a screenshot in Mac, you would first had to go to Universal access in system preferences and check "Enable Access for assisted devices"

The default for screenshot is Fn + Alt/option + F12. You can change F12 to something else in steam settings.

That is all I know. Hope it helped.
ff Feb 11 @ 3:40am 
не
КнОпОчКа Feb 11 @ 5:01am 
мда
Sleepy Sheep Feb 12 @ 12:18am 
:>
Kamil00051 Feb 12 @ 2:06am 
;] :D
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50