Joninator300 3 фев @ 8:00
7 days to die
7 days to die is fun but hopping in and out of servers is fun but i need some dedicated steam friends the would like to play a game or 2

ufortunatly i only have 7 days to die on steam because i purchase the rest of my games at the app store( im a mac user)
Показано 112 из 12 комментариев
< >
Ron 3 фев @ 8:14 
App store doesn't have great deals like Steam. I don't even look at App store any more.
I look only at Steam and AMAZON - can often have better deals than steam.
You buy on amazon and they give you a code you can then use on Steam and download it here. I've not looked at this game - I'll look... and see if it interests me. I suspect by the name I probably won't like it. But ya never know.
Ron 3 фев @ 8:16 
looked nah... not into slash and hack games. Plus way to expensive for early access. Not my thing at all. It reminds me of Left 4 Dead 2 which I got free - tried and deleted.
Joninator300 3 фев @ 8:26 
oh ok
Regulus ♥ 3 фев @ 9:45 
suicide with overplaying game.
Ron 3 фев @ 10:16 
Thanks for the invite though!
SeduceTheMoose 4 фев @ 15:09 
I have just set up this account, put many hours into rust (200+) on my old one, how is 7 days to die, is it worth the money or should I give it a miss?
the WeskerVirus 24 мар @ 17:39 
well i have been looking for some friends as well who also have skype
epicbeast707 25 мар @ 19:43 
I could play and probably record youtube videos, just msg me ur skype name and i'll add you as soon as i can.
Eemilianos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 25 мар @ 22:36 
:)
seckam 29 мар @ 18:04 
add me on here and skype:liam seckam
KARA_MEL 30 мар @ 9:56 
+
_zombies_r_us_ 8 июл @ 19:17 
if anyones up for a game add me :D
Показано 112 из 12 комментариев
< >
На страницу: 15 30 50
Дата создания: 3 фев @ 8:00