Steve Jobs Left Nipple 2014년 2월 2일 오후 1시 57분
All games for mac
I believe that if a game is for pc it should also be for mac. Even though i have both. I still think that is how it should be.
< >
11개 댓글 중 1-11개 표시
KittenCanaveral 2014년 2월 2일 오후 2시 29분 
then contact the developers, it's the only thing you can really do is to let them knew you want the game on your platform.
Ron ︻气デ 一 2014년 2월 3일 오전 6시 58분 
It doesn't matter what we BELIEVE. That's only great if you own the software company. = )
Since you have both (as do I) and we both prefer Mac. I don't complain. It is what it is and believing or voting won't change it. But you would think that they'll start to see this change... seems everyone I new with a PC (all the real heavy computer users) have switched to Mac.
The only people I know with PC's these days are those that use their computer for the net and facebook, and email. I'm one of the last of my computer geek friends to change to Mac and that was due to getting it in exchange for work I did. (as payment). I'd not have bought one. But now that I've changed over (took me about a week to get use to it and learn it's so much better) that now it's the only computer I recommend and would buy again.

Still complaining in here will do nothing to get you more games.
Sev the Meme Wizard 2014년 2월 3일 오후 4시 20분 
I agree with Doctor
Kargor 2014년 2월 4일 오전 1시 29분 
The_Doctor님이 먼저 게시:
I believe that if a game is for pc it should also be for mac.

It would be extremely difficult to pass such legislation in most "normal" countries.

And why should it be limited to Mac? Shouldn't everything that is released for XBox also be made available on Playstation? What about accessories for BMWs? Shouldn't they be available for Audi too?
Master_Jedai 2014년 2월 4일 오전 4시 18분 
I agree
Ron ︻气デ 一 2014년 2월 4일 오전 7시 32분 
The BEST games will come out for Mac and if not - run them as a PC on Mac. I'm never going back to PC. After 34 years of PC's - I'm done with windows.
jmtanzillo 2014년 2월 4일 오후 2시 59분 
Not enough of us mac people as compared to pc people to justify the developers porting every game to the mac. So the best way to play the games is to either run under one of the windows emulators or use bootcamp and reboot as a pc under win7 or 8. My 2 cents.:falkwreath:
Serafinius 2014년 2월 4일 오후 3시 14분 
agree
Csirmaz János 2014년 2월 5일 오전 4시 29분 
Igen nagyon jó
76561198125394560 2014년 2월 5일 오전 5시 57분 
of course :D
DeadNightmarez 2014년 2월 7일 오전 7시 21분 
with valve pushing towards steam os i think more AAA titles will be ported over to mac since linux is easier to port to mac than pc
< >
11개 댓글 중 1-11개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2014년 2월 2일 오후 1시 57분
게시글: 11