Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam for Mac > Подробности темы
Any News Regarding BattleBlock Theater for Mac?
I recently bought the game without noticing that it was not Mac-supported... Darn it. I was wondering if the developer had released any information regarding any OS X releases. Thanks in advance. :happymeat:
< >
Сообщения 112 из 12
I'd love to know as well. They ported Castle Crushers on MAc, so we may have a little chance. Though I found nothing about that on their multiple websites.
I'm glad to know that others share my interest in this game coming to Mac.
yeah, I also have a mac and would love the chance to play it.
Why hasn't Apple made an accessory for the Mac called the MACaroni and Cheese? Lol this is a failure of a joke
Автор сообщения: Umbranbu
Last time I checked they thought Linux support was better than Mac support.

Its there game so they have every right to choice how and what they want to develop for, but I won't be buying it.

Yes, I game on my MacBook Air (which is a secondary thing as I need it for my school). I plan on building an actual gaming PC sometime. I just dont favor devs that do that way especially if their indie.

Agreed.
They released Castle Crashers on Mac so I beleived we could get that title as well.
If they could make it for one game, should be easy peasy for that one (I suppose it's a same engine...)
Another example:I have Torchlight2 because they promissed to release the MacVersion, but they didn't yet.
Last I checked on thoir site they said they had no plans, I guess the thing to do would be to send a polite email stateing that you would buy the game if it were available.
< >
Сообщения 112 из 12
Показывать на странице: 1530 50

Все обсуждения > Форумы Steam > Steam for Mac > Подробности темы
Дата создания: 27 июн. 2014 г. в 21:39