MadMax26R 25 de jun às 14:27
Terraria
If possible I would like to see Steam maybee come out with a wrapper or something default for windows gameslike teraria so we can all play. Just a suggestion.
Exibindo comentários 115 de 46
< >
ERND 25 de jun às 15:10 
Yep
Evil_Genius 25 de jun às 18:08 
cool
pondshark 25 de jun às 19:55 
Agree
GDubs 25 de jun às 22:27 
yeah i wish they would do that
U SUX 26 de jun às 1:14 
yea
Mr Cow The King 26 de jun às 1:40 
yep
jonninjahacker 26 de jun às 5:12 
agreed
blade the titan 26 de jun às 9:57 
This would be AMAZING, but the fact that these games are built for windows(stacked with the less-than-perfect gaming power of macs) would make games any more complicated than Terraria run VEEEERY slowly. Still a great idea, though :)
KittenCanaveral 26 de jun às 10:36 
I don't think Steam would do this, they are a vendor in this case. It is a pain that the Mac warper has not been updated in ages and will not be updated again, some people have had suck with VM's or crossover, but thats abaut all I see happening.
MadMax26R 26 de jun às 12:27 
Escrito originalmente por blade the titan:
This would be AMAZING, but the fact that these games are built for windows(stacked with the less-than-perfect gaming power of macs) would make games any more complicated than Terraria run VEEEERY slowly. Still a great idea, though :)
Actually It runs well on a wrapper. I have used one for a few months and it is much faster than I thought it would.
Tekkit 26 de jun às 12:29 
сool
KittenCanaveral 26 de jun às 12:40 
Escrito originalmente por MadMax26R:
Escrito originalmente por blade the titan:
Actually It runs well on a wrapper. I have used one for a few months and it is much faster than I thought it would.
were you able to get it work with multiplayer ?
Pilieser 26 de jun às 14:00 
You can play this on your mac without a wrapper, you can run it with Wine (not easy to install but there are plenty of manuals on the internet). Use virtualisation software Paralels or Vmware fushion and run Windows virtualy in OSX, Our you could use the build in Bootcamp utility and install Windows nativly on your mac next to OSX and after installation you can holt Alt at startup and you can choose what operating system to launch. I use all options and use Bootcamp only with the 3D games like Arma2/DayZ because it gives the best performance when running Windows native on your mac. Terraria I play mostly using Wine but sometimes it's bugged and then I play it with Vmware for the time being till it's fixed and multiplayer works fine.
Última edição por Pilieser; 26 de jun às 14:03
CobraKai 26 de jun às 19:07 
I wish Terreria was iOS compatible
Nicomodius 26 de jun às 19:39 
LOL, can u play games on a mac?
Exibindo comentários 115 de 46
< >
Por página: 15 30 50