Gottheart Jun 14 @ 7:11am
Flickering graphics?
Just today the graphics in my games started flickering (on newly downloaded games, not sure about others)

And not just small flickers here and there, the whole screen warps and discolours.
Any ideas whats wrong? I've never had it happen before...
Screenshots:
http://i.imgur.com/fSsVwlG.png
http://i.imgur.com/rkbkqH6.png
Last edited by Gottheart; Jun 14 @ 7:30am
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
SNiPER1k5 Jun 14 @ 7:42am 
buy a better computer your computer cant handle the game
your copuer gets old
Last edited by SNiPER1k5; Jun 14 @ 7:43am
Gottheart Jun 14 @ 7:47am 
Um I'm sorry but I have a 2013 Macbook Pro with 8GB memory 1600 MHz DDR3, 2.9 GHz intel core i7, Intel HD Graphics 4000, 1TB hardrive. It's not even a year old. If you're here just to put down my computer you can get lost.
The Last King of Scotland Jun 15 @ 1:37am 
I think you are playing the walking dead right? You should contact the developers support.
[Pokemon forever] Squirtle Jun 15 @ 1:51am 
I agree ipickert55
Gottheart Jun 15 @ 2:57am 
I was, but also Divinity Original Sin had the same problem. Seemed to be cleared up by a restart.
The Last King of Scotland Jun 15 @ 3:42am 
Those are two very different games with two very different engines and two very different developers. That bug, though it may be similar, is not related to this bug,
Korsa Jun 15 @ 5:26am 
Astori Heichalot Jun 16 @ 1:20am 
intel 4000 HD isnt really optimized for gaming,

but such screen distortion is caused by GPU overheating,
a simple restart is reducing current temp by alot.

protip: never play any form for laptop devices on leather or cloth underneath. because those are heat builder (condution)
Gottheart Jun 16 @ 3:16am 
Thanks.
Jim Bond Jun 16 @ 9:44am 
You're not alone, I had similar issues with the walking dead for OS X. It's an issue specific to that game. The OS X build is poorly optimized for anything that falls outside the system requirements listed. I play those games in Win 7 via bootcamp, and they run flawlessly on my 2007 iMac.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 14 @ 7:11am