Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
games don't start up
i keep hitting play on my games and it says im playing a game on steam but the game window never pops up and i don't know if this happens to anyone else i just want it to be fixed so i can play again. I have tried deleting everything and redownloading and it still doesn't work any ideas?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 16 σχόλια
try turning it off and back on again
Im having the same issue with my game haven't been able to play for 2 weeks and have done everything
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από Annabell1969; 9 Ιουν 2014, 1:47
its becuse youre on a mac. get a better computer
try to delete the steam and install it, again
exscuse me but having a mac has nothing to do with it i hate windows users who think they rule the world because you can play more games on a pc fyi apple and macintosh computers were created first and microsoft took some of the software that they use in windows from mac so just stop taking
i did everything u guys are suggesting including going and deleting every last file that has to do with steam on it and redownloading but it still doesn't work
i tried all of that before posting this i was hoping someone has encountered this and already figured out how to fix it
i have friends who have tried to help me but nothing works. whats the big deal all i want to do is play my games
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 16 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 6 Ιουν 2014, 15:25
Αναρτήσεις: 16