Agent Coulson Jun 6, 2014 @ 4:54am
CS GO crashing for no reasing
Everytime I play CS GO my game crash for ramdom reason. It only happens when a new rounds start or the game finish, but rarely it crash in the middle of the game. Its started about 2 weeks. I verafied the files and it did not do anything. Please help me please.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Mr. Spoo Jun 6, 2014 @ 1:32pm 
I don't now why
bennyZ Jun 6, 2014 @ 2:16pm 
Q_Q
Jesse Pinkman Jun 7, 2014 @ 9:32am 
Starscream Jun 8, 2014 @ 3:44am 
I have the same bloody problem,and btw i just bouth the game :X
It drops me every time when a new round begins, saying cs has stopped working.
Did u fix it already,or u still in the same sh*thall as me LXD
Agent Coulson Jun 8, 2014 @ 7:00am 
same here i cant fix it
Smooshie 69 Jun 8, 2014 @ 12:51pm 
same problem here so ♥♥♥♥♥ frusturated by this!!! VALVE DO SOMETHING!!! It has been going on for like 4 months for now!!
Smooshie 69 Jun 8, 2014 @ 12:59pm 
This is how I got my game fixed for some time (like 3 days or so)

1. Go to your CS:GO folder (right click CS:GO in steam library games list, select local files and browse local files or smth like that)
2. Open csgo folder
3. Open cfg folder
4. Scroll down and find video.txt file
5. Open the file
6. Look for the line that says "setting.mem_level" and change the number to "0", by default mine was"2"
7. Save the file from the upper left corner on your Mac
8. Maybe this helps not sure, but right click the video.txt file you edited, click Get Info and then tick the box in front of the line that says "Locked"

HOPE THIS HELPS BUT MINE STARTED CRASHING AGAIN AFTER SOME TIME
Agent Coulson Jun 8, 2014 @ 4:11pm 
thx
[Gib$Ru$]☁☠Chrono☠☁ Jun 15, 2014 @ 6:19pm 
Its been going on for months. The support is total sh*%. just came back from 3 months off because of it. first game crashes on map change. 2nd game crashes in the middle of it for no reason. all my other steam games play fine. what a waste of money and time. everything was fine until the barvo update then every mac player got bent over a desk.

dont worry you won't see any support on your thread from valve, instead you will get a bunch of pc people saying " shoulda bought a pc" "mac sucks". god forbid somone helps.
Accidental Genius Jun 16, 2014 @ 12:34am 
It all depends on what MAC you are playing on. MackBook Air for example as I use is working perfectly, never chrashing, the MacBook Pro is not that great tho, dont know why
BRPtm SHITER Jun 16, 2014 @ 3:27am 
С вашими матерями в дотку играл
[Gib$Ru$]☁☠Chrono☠☁ Jun 16, 2014 @ 12:53pm 
playing on 27in imac

Processor 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2048 MB

everything is up to date drives, Os, etc.

guess ill try again in 6 months. prob nothing will change. bunch of bs. months and months of people having tihs problem on mac and windows and nothing is done.
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 6, 2014 @ 4:54am