Eskonik May 30, 2014 @ 6:01pm
Mac is better than windows
all people who use windows are gay as ♥♥♥♥
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
< >
Ericrct May 30, 2014 @ 6:40pm 
I see mmhm. Well then. Ill just use the same hardware you do for twice as cheap. And also, tell when you can run all the games on Steam. Have fun with that.
Last edited by Ericrct; May 31, 2014 @ 8:52am
Dev_ May 30, 2014 @ 7:23pm 
Originally posted by Ericrct:
I see mmhm. Well then. Ill just use the same hardware you do for twice as cheap. And also, tell when you can run all the games on Steam. Have fun with that,
Even though I have a Mac this is too good
TG Lantaern May 31, 2014 @ 10:39am 
Not for gaming its not. All other uses excluding gaming and programming then yes
shaman42 May 31, 2014 @ 11:01am 
Gay means happy and happy means gay.
awpt1x May 31, 2014 @ 2:27pm 
i have an imac but games still run ♥♥♥♥♥♥ on it. bootcamp and use win7 for gaming and its great!
Ericrct May 31, 2014 @ 2:29pm 
Originally posted by Blue Lantaern:
Not for gaming its not. All other uses excluding gaming and programming then yes
I wouldn't say ALL other uses. Office software is really good on windows too.
#JeSuisCharlie#BringBackOurGirls May 31, 2014 @ 10:51pm 
That's weird I heard that only 10% of people are gay, but according to this guy, the 90% of the world that use Windows is gay... crazy how that increased so fast.
Dev_ May 31, 2014 @ 11:09pm 
Okay people look, Windows is good, and Mac's are good. I personally have a Mac and I like it but I like PC's just as much.
Eskonik Jun 1, 2014 @ 5:03am 
i was just kdding tho haha...the most games run on windows instead of mac...but working on a mac in my opinion is way more comfortable
LukePlatinum Jun 2, 2014 @ 5:11pm 
People, even though Mac doesn't run as many games as Pc. That doesn't make it bad! Besides, Mac's cannot ever catch virus's. Pc's can though! And alot them too!
#JeSuisCharlie#BringBackOurGirls Jun 2, 2014 @ 5:12pm 
Originally posted by LukePlatinum:
People, even though Mac doesn't run as many games as Pc. That doesn't make it bad! Besides, Mac's cannot ever catch virus's. Pc's can though! And alot them too!
Do you really still believe that?
Dev_ Jun 2, 2014 @ 5:14pm 
Its true. They can't. Had this old thing since 2001 never cauht one virus.
#JeSuisCharlie#BringBackOurGirls Jun 2, 2014 @ 5:16pm 
Originally posted by Devaki:
Its true. They can't. Had this old thing since 2001 never cauht one virus.
Annecdotes are not proof.

#1. MAC OSX software is built differently than a Windows OS. MACOS doesn’t share a common registry, and MAC file structure is different, which means that Windows malware type of infections are just not as feasible on a MAC, but that doesn’t mean they are immune and totally safe, just not AS feasible.

#2. Point two is the simple fact there are far fewer of them compared to PCs, who’s number far exceed the number of MAC systems in use, again, hackers want the largest body count possible.

Apple viruses first appeared back in 1982 by “15-year-old Rich Skrenta creates the first known Macintosh viruses to go wild, Elk Cloner. The boot sector virus spreads itself on Apple II computers via infected floppy disk, and results in a short poem showing up every 50th boot.”

Since then, there have been the INIT-29-B virus, HyperCard HC-9507, Hong Kong virus, OSX/Leap-A, OSX.Macarena, the trojan horse AppleScript.THT, OSX.Lamzev.A and OSX.TrojanKit.Malez trojans, OSX.RSPlug.D trojan, OSX.Iservice and OSX.Iservice.B trojans, OSX/HellRTS trojan, let’s not forget FLASHBACK that affected over an estimated 600,000 machines, and most recently, the “Pintsized” trojan., which goes around Gatekeeper allowing attackers potentially unhindered access to infected machines armed with basic, inbound-only firewalls.
Dev_ Jun 2, 2014 @ 5:18pm 
Well I haven't gotten one. So I'm just dandy.
#JeSuisCharlie#BringBackOurGirls Jun 2, 2014 @ 5:19pm 
Originally posted by Devaki:
Well I haven't gotten one. So I'm just dandy.
I can't remeber the last time I got one on any of my machines. 95% of it is just practicing safe browsing/internet tactics.
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 30, 2014 @ 6:01pm