Sion Aug 12, 2015 @ 11:07am
Can't complete pruchase
Hey!

My steam went (for no reason) to the home page while I was buying The Hobbit Lego. Now Steam says my purchase is pending but I dind't pay. How do I fix it? I can't buy it again because Steam says I already own it.

Sion
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Jacques Cartier Aug 12, 2015 @ 11:32am 
Considering it's pending I'd reccomend calling or contacting steam customer support, and ask if they can decline the purchase.
Sion Aug 12, 2015 @ 11:40am 
Originally posted by Jacques Cartier:
Considering it's pending I'd reccomend calling or contacting steam customer support, and ask if they can decline the purchase.

I already opend a new ticket, but they always send a massage back over 24 hours and than the sale is over. So I need a quick solution!

Thanks for your response!
Jacques Cartier Aug 12, 2015 @ 11:49am 
Well, the only thing I can think of is if your were sent a receipt via email, there maybe something in there, or check your card history and see if you can revoke something there. Sorry mate
rebels Aug 12, 2015 @ 11:59am 
Hmm this might not be that relevant, but the game you are trying to buy has never been really finished, only the first 2 movies are in the game, the last one got cancelled.
Sion Aug 12, 2015 @ 12:21pm 
Originally posted by Jacques Cartier:
Well, the only thing I can think of is if your were sent a receipt via email, there maybe something in there, or check your card history and see if you can revoke something there. Sorry mate

Did't get a receipt.

I can remeber I canceled a purchase before but can't find it anymore.
Sion Aug 12, 2015 @ 12:36pm 
Found the cancel button! Now I can purchase it again :)
Jacques Cartier Aug 12, 2015 @ 1:47pm 
Awesome
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 12, 2015 @ 11:07am