HeartMiyu Dec 9, 2015 @ 11:48pm
Mac Screenshot issue
I can not get my ingame screenshots to display on steam. I changed the command to Fn+F12 on both my computer settings and steam prefrences. I can take screenshots and they post to my desktop, but i want them on my steam profile. I created a Screenshot folder for steam to save them to, and still this did not work.

OS X El Captain ver, 10.11.1
macbook pro (15in, mid 2010)
2.4GHz intel Core i5
4GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Any ideas?
Thank you for reading my queston♥
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Princess Penally Dec 10, 2015 @ 10:58am 
First of all can you access the Steam Overlay, you can turn this on by doing the following:
System Preferences Application >> Security & Privacy >> Accessibility and then allow changes by entering your password and ticking the Steam icon. However, I've done this for a while but it still doesn't occur on Steam (could possibly be because I kept it ticked during my last OSX update). Also the default Screenshot button is F5, its a blank key (if you're using an Apple keyboard) so its actually the best to use.
Then if you right click on your Steam application, you can click on Screenshots to view any taken.
Please tell if you had any luck.
First of all can you access the Steam Overlay, you can turn this on by doing the following:
System Preferences Application >> Security & Privacy >> Accessibility and then allow changes by entering your password and ticking the Steam icon. However, I've done this for a while but it still doesn't occur on Steam (could possibly be because I kept it ticked during my last OSX update). Also the default Screenshot button is F5, its a blank key (if you're using an Apple keyboard) so its actually the best to use.
Then if you right click on your Steam application, you can click on Screenshots to view any taken.
Please tell if you had any luck.

I've done EVERYthing and it still doesn't work for bioshock 2 )"; really annoyed!!!
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Dec 9, 2015 @ 11:48pm