Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Universal access for steam keeps turning itself off
Yes, i know how to turn on universal access. However, since the last steam update, everytime i select steam for universal access, and i start up a game, it automatically unchecks the box next to ''Steam''. So, i can't open the steam overlay in games.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
its the same problem everywhere, i made a thread about it too. its like almost every maverick/imac user encounters the same problems, and now my dota 2 stops working if i start a match.
also community/profile/store tab doesnt open.
obviously from the latest client updates
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Noire_:
its the same problem everywhere, i made a thread about it too. its like almost every maverick/imac user encounters the same problems, and now my dota 2 stops working if i start a match.
also community/profile/store tab doesnt open.
obviously from the latest client updates

Ah, i see.
Let's hope it gets fixed soon
Have you guys tried
-Ctrl-Alt-Delete
-Rebooting
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Ericrct:
Why does everyone need universal access? There can't be that many people on steam with disabilites. Are you guys using it for something else?

Universal access needs to be turned on to use the steam overlay (shift+tab).
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από TraxOnDaRocks:
Why does everyone need universal access? There can't be that many people on steam with disabilites. Are you guys using it for something else?

Universal access needs to be turned on to use the steam overlay (shift+tab).
I see
It is needed to prompt a steam window in your game, i suppose. Other programs require that, anyway.
i keep getting this problem
Same here. Can't buy my paint now 0_0
Same with me does anyone know how to fix it? Every time I select the steam thing for the universal access, and I start tf2 (Team Fortress 2) and try to buy something off mann.co it doesn't work because steam just automatically deselect itself. :(
is there anyway to go back to the previous update?
IT the same it so hard to not use it

< >
Εμφάνιση 1-13 από 13 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 28 Ιουλ 2014, 0:22
Αναρτήσεις: 13