Mac games that work with the Dualshock 4 controller
This thread can be a resource for those of us wishful thinkers that bought the DS4 for whatever reason, and are indefinitely waiting for functionality on Steam. Games posted should be fully functioning (read: equiv. or better than 360 pad), or with only the most nominal compromises to functionality (if the latter is the case, please fully describe the issue so others can make informed game/pad purchasing decisions).

Mac & DS4 Friendly Games:

Tomb Raider -- via USB & Bluetooth
Half-Life 2: Ep.2 -- via USB only
Borderlands 2 -- via USB only
Naposledy upravil photoniq; 26. čvc. 2014 v 14.27
< >
Zobrazeno 17 z 7 komentářů
-_-
Apparently anything from Feral Interactive will, though not sure about both Bluetooth and USB. My Q is, which I will never receive an answer to, is why Steam Big Picture doesn’t simply offer its own controller mapping feature for Windows and Mac OS. The two most popular controllers out there are going to be Xbox and PlayStation DualShock controllers, so why not make it a cinch to get them working as easily as possible, instead of relying on third-party solutions or hoping game devs bake in support?
Super Meatboy was working for me both bluetooth and USB. I Am Bread was sorta working, it was a little buggy. That was bluetooth only. Those are the only ones that I've tried, though.
:/
< >
Zobrazeno 17 z 7 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50

Datum zveřejnění: 24. čvc. 2014 v 8.37
Počet příspěvků: 7