SkEyE Jul 31 @ 9:41pm
In-Home Streaming has ceased to function, won't stay checked on
When IHS was first implemented I had no trouble streaming games from my high end Windows rig to my Macbook computer. For a few weeks now though it has quit working. The Windows machine does not see the Mac. Every time I open the settings for the Steam Mac client, the "Enable In-Home Streaming" button is unchecked. I click it to turn it on, but nothing happens. When I exit Steam and re-start the client, it is no longer checked. So it is not really enabling it, or keeping it enabled on the Mac.

I am aware the Mac cannot host, and it would be pointless for me to do so believe me, I am just trying to use the Mac as a client as I did before whatever happened that broke it.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
battlepriestone Aug 1 @ 2:23am 
I wish I could help you.. and sorry to hear this is happening. I was hoping IHS would continue to be supported and work well. I don't have a windows machine yet to stream to my mac mini/thunderbolt display but that is the plan. Windows machines cannot directly connect to a TB display.

Only thing I would suggest is restarting model/router and see if maybe that might work.
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 31 @ 9:41pm