Hellz Lips 2014 年 7 月 30 日 下午 7:17
Universal Access is on but Steam won't recognize it: Mac
This is the second time this has happened in the past week. Steam says I need to turn on universal access under system preferences. I go to system preferences > accessibility, and it is checked, as in it's on. But I close and reload Steam, and it still says I need to turn on universal access. I have checked and unchecked it, and restarted Steam. No dice, still doesn't work.

I am on a Macbook Pro (no flaming please), and the first time this happened it lasted a few days, then randomly started working again. It's getting annoying. Any ideas?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 41 条留言
ASticky Tiddy 2014 年 7 月 31 日 上午 10:15 
I have a Mac book pro and the same thing happned to and nothing I do is helping me. I think either Apple is stupid or something with Stean :/
最后由 ASticky Tiddy 编辑于; 2014 年 7 月 31 日 上午 10:15
Villa Tenant 2014 年 8 月 1 日 下午 11:59 
Same thing is happening to me. Please let there be a fix.
chosen I noyze 2014 年 8 月 2 日 上午 9:32 
same. GET YOU ♥♥♥♥ TOGETHER VALVE.
Oopsydaisy 2014 年 8 月 24 日 上午 4:51 
has anyone tried reinstalling steam?
lashbridge57 2014 年 8 月 24 日 上午 9:33 
Yeah, I agree Steam needs a huge bug fix, especially for mac users, my Steam won't even open.
J. Rock Oppenheimer 2014 年 8 月 24 日 下午 5:42 
This has been happening to me and I have uninstalled and reinstalled. This hasn't fixed the problem.
lashbridge57 2014 年 8 月 25 日 上午 5:21 
Hopefully they will bring a new update out for Mac os X users.
Janichsan 2014 年 8 月 25 日 上午 6:05 
引用自 Lips
This is the second time this has happened in the past week. Steam says I need to turn on universal access under system preferences. I go to system preferences > accessibility, and it is checked, as in it's on. But I close and reload Steam, and it still says I need to turn on universal access. I have checked and unchecked it, and restarted Steam. No dice, still doesn't work.
Is the overlay actually not working or is Steam simply nagging about it? I had Steam complaining a few times about Universal Access, although the overlay actually just worked fine.
J. Rock Oppenheimer 2014 年 8 月 25 日 上午 6:35 
For me the overlay isn't working at all.
henryg 2014 年 8 月 25 日 下午 6:20 
Please try disabling universal access for Steam, restarting your computer, and then re-enabling it. There seems to be a problem with 10.9.x where the checkbox gets out of sync with the actual OS behavior. Once it is working again (after a reboot), it should stay working.
grantoldman 2014 年 8 月 25 日 下午 6:46 
If unchecking the box doesn't work, try this:

1) Make sure Steam is not running and uncheck it from the accessibility preference pane.
2) Close system preferences.
3) Open Terminal and copy/paste the following exactly as you see it, including all quotes:

sudo sqlite3 /Library/Application\ Support/com.apple.TCC/Tcc.db 'delete from access where client like "%Steam%"'

4) Re-open the accessibility preference pane and make sure that Steam is not listed.
5) Close system preferences, launch Steam, and try to play a game. The warning dialog box about the Steam overlay will pop up again. Use it to go back into system preferences and Steam should have re-appeared. Check the box if it's not already, close system preferences, and you should be good to go.
一天世界 2014 年 8 月 26 日 上午 3:54 
nice
Bice 2014 年 10 月 26 日 下午 6:11 
Worked thanks
isopogon fan 2014 年 10 月 31 日 下午 4:29 
I have a similar problem but, when I go into system preferences, Steam isn't actually there. I tried to drag the application into it, but it didn't work. HELP.
Seanikan 2014 年 11 月 8 日 下午 11:43 
Here's a fix for that glitch:

1) Make sure Steam is not running and uncheck it from the accessibility preference pane.
2) Close system preferences.
3) Open Terminal and copy/paste the following exactly as you see it, including all quotes:

Code:

sudo sqlite3 /Library/Application\ Support/com.apple.TCC/Tcc.db 'delete from access where client like "%Steam%"'

4) Re-open the accessibility preference pane and make sure that Steam is not listed.
5) Close system preferences, launch Steam, and try to play a game. The warning dialog box about the Steam overlay will pop up again. Use it to go back into system preferences and Steam should have re-appeared. Check the box if it's not already, close system preferences, and you should be good to go.

< >
正在显示第 1 - 15 条,共 41 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

发帖日期: 2014 年 7 月 30 日 下午 7:17
回复数: 41