Solunaka 2013년 6월 25일 오후 7시 08분
Compile error
"The system cannot find the file specified"

i am pretty sure it is something simple that i am missing.

here is the log:

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\mike5674\sourcesdk\bin\source2009\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\mike5674\garrysmod\garrysmod" "C:\Users\Main\Downloads\Castle.vmf"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Sep 15 2011)
4 threads
Could not start the empty shader (shaderapiempty.dll)!

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\mike5674\sourcesdk\bin\source2009\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\mike5674\garrysmod\garrysmod" "C:\Users\Main\Downloads\Castle"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Sep 15 2011)
4 threads
reading c:\users\main\downloads\Castle.bsp
Error opening c:\users\main\downloads\Castle.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\mike5674\sourcesdk\bin\source2009\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters: -game "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\mike5674\garrysmod\garrysmod" "C:\Users\Main\Downloads\Castle"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Sep 15 2011)

Valve Radiosity Simulator
4 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[45 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading c:\users\main\downloads\Castle.bsp
Error opening c:\users\main\downloads\Castle.bsp

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "C:\Users\Main\Downloads\Castle.bsp" "c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\mike5674\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\Castle.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
"The system cannot find the file specified."
< >
7개 댓글 중 1-7개 표시
The Inquisitor 2013년 6월 25일 오후 9시 06분 
I dont want to waist your time, I dont know to much about this. But I would think that one of the files here is missing or in another folder (x86)\steam\steamapps\mike5674\garrysmod\garrysmod\maps\Castle.bsp" most likley castle.bsp line 18-19, 31-32 I hope this was of use to you
Solunaka 2013년 6월 26일 오후 12시 31분 
umm, the thing is, there is no .bsp file. my friend asked me if i had GMod set up with hammer, and he gave me a .vmf

soooo i think its because its searching for a non-existant file?
The Inquisitor 2013년 6월 26일 오후 5시 42분 
ok, it sounds then, like the compiler is looking for the original bsp file. which is still on your friends comp. there must be a way around that. but I do not know it. have you tried to run the compiler with the dont run game option checked? if not try that and if that works it may be posible to load the map from within the game through the console. I have herd of people doing this to avoid some issues. I am not familier with how to do that though. but to get to the console run the game normaly and at the opining menu press the console key, that is the key to the left of the #1 button on the keyboard.
Solunaka 2013년 6월 26일 오후 6시 54분 
i have already tried running without launching. and i am not sure if my friend has the BSP because he was getting the exact same error as me.
The Inquisitor 2013년 6월 26일 오후 7시 41분 
can you edit the map
The Inquisitor 2013년 6월 26일 오후 7시 43분 
if you can save it under another name and it should create a new bsp.
☠F☺celessMind☠ 2013년 6월 26일 오후 10시 26분 
Could not start the empty shader (shaderapiempty.dll)!

is your mapsrc folder is set on that folder ( C:\Users\Main\Downloads\ ) ? because the bsp is created into that folder before to be copied into garrysmod/maps/ at the end of the compile.
< >
7개 댓글 중 1-7개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50