Lord Spike 2 JUN 2013 a las 9:52
"server stuck on object 0" PLS HELP!!!
hey there... since yesterday I have a strange problem on using Hammer (mapping for Portal 2). I use to create maps in puzzlemaker and edit them in Hammer then. It all worked fine... until yesterday. If I open a map that I've exported from puzzlemaker and compile it without changing a thing, it's loading and running in game (as wanted). But after only changing a single detail (adding a global shake, changing textures, etc) it compiles without showing any error messages or leaks - but if Portal 2 starts the map it stays black and shows the message "server stuck on object 0/mapname" in the upper right corner of the screen. That's really frustrating and never happened to me before (working with Hammer for maybe 2 months now). Can please someone tell me what's wrong and what I can do to avoid this?!?!
< >
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
it would be good to know what is the "object 0"
Is "noclip" console command help you to move in your map ?
Lord Spike 9 JUN 2013 a las 14:59 
yeah, with "noclip" I can move... that error now occurs at all maps I create in puzzlemaker and export to hammer... maybe I have changed something in the start elevator instance?! it don't happen when I set an info_player_start manually. otherwise it happens, no matter what start elevator I am using (60s, 70s, etc). and I definitely didn't changed all these instances.
< >
Mostrando 1-2 de 2 comentarios
Por página: 1530 50