Jam 24 avr 2013 à 0h35
SteamCMD CS:S Server HELP.
So after the new steampipe updates It's led me to 'steamCMD' to install/update my server. Problem is if I type "240" I get the actual counter-strike source GAME rather than the SERVER.

So what's the appID for the actual server?
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 9 sur 9
< >
Jam 24 avr 2013 à 0h38 
The wiki tells me "Counter-Strike: Source dedicated server 232330 " but when I type "232330" in I get an error "No Subscription"
Sepp 24 avr 2013 à 2h31 
Are you trying this with your steam username?
You should try login anonymous.
Jam 24 avr 2013 à 17h00 
Yeah I was trying this with my steam account. I tried it anonymously and It's starting to download now. Thanks very much! :D
Rambeau 25 avr 2013 à 11h22 
I am having a similar issue updating my CSS server, but the error is different. The following happens;
Initial App state (0x2) update required
App state (0x10102) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0)
App state (0x10102) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0)
Error! App '232330' state is 0x1 after update job.

My update script is as follows;
"c:\srcds\steamcmd.exe" +login anonymous +app_update 232330 +quit

What am I missing?
Jam 25 avr 2013 à 16h09 
try use +verify
baderbenamira53 28 avr 2013 à 0h18 
ya un francophone ??????????????????
FrogBeats 25 nov 2013 à 13h24 
Hey I'm having a similar issue, I login anonymously, I type force_install_dir (then my directory)-then I type "app_update 232330" and I get this response: Initial app state <0x2> update required
App state <0x10102> reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 <0/0>
Error! App '232330' state is 0x1 after update job.
Steam>_
moondeath 2 déc 2013 à 9h41 
For those still having issues installing, try this:

app_update 232330 validate

It worked for me atleast it got rid of all the problems I had.


Log:

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Steam>steamcmd.exe +login anonymous
Redirecting stderr to 'C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Steam\logs\stderr.txt'
Looks like steam didn't shutdown cleanly, scheduling immediate update check
[ 0%] Checking for available updates...
[----] Verifying installation...
Steam_: BugslayerUtil.DLL not found
Steam Console Client (c) Valve Corporation
-- type 'quit' to exit --
Loading Steam3...OK.
Loading Steam2...OK.

Connecting anonymously to Steam Public...Success.

Steam>app_update 232330 validate
Initial App state (0x2) update required
App state (0x10102) reconfiguring, progress: 0.00 (0 / 0)
App state (0x80102) preallocating, progress: 33.40 (755053468 / 2260486941)


And it did finish before someones asks, I didn't want to post an extremely long log.
testing 29 mar à 11h43 
I had the same problem... My user just had no rights to write something in that folder i forced with "force_install_dir"... (I use a Ubuntu system)...
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 9 sur 9
< >
Par page : 15 30 50