Robertx Jul 6 @ 5:31pm
I cant Launch any of my games
So Ive been on steam for a couple of months now and had no troubles at all up until now, I have put at least $200 towards games but cant launch a single one! Ive reboted my system reinstalled steam (and all my games) and not a single one will launch!
If I try to start up rust it reads
The game has crashed.
The crash report folder name "2014-07-07_095536" next to game executable. It would be great if youd send it to a developer of the game!

And other instance is when i launch CSGO i will click on it twice a black box on my desktop will pop up for about 1 second then dissapear and when I try to click on the game again to launch it all it says is (app already running) and when i click on my name to view my friends list it wil say im play CSGO.

ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY GAMES MY COMPUTERS UP TO DATE HAS ALL THE REQUIREMENTS BUT YET I CANT PLAY A SINGLE GAME!

I have followed nearly all the instructions other users have suggested on other forums but nothing seems to work! Im willing to gift someone a game IF THEY ARE ABLE TO HELP PLEASEE!! IM IN DESPERATE NEED!!!
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Knappy Jul 6 @ 5:38pm 
Try updating your graphics driver.
Last edited by Knappy; Jul 6 @ 10:38pm
Like a Bull Jul 9 @ 5:11pm 
My old computer had the same problem
Knappy Jul 10 @ 7:20pm 
This issue was resolved due to a graphics driver issue.
Mr.LeopoL6d Jul 12 @ 9:39am 
My old computer had the same problem
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50