Xcat ٿ Jul 29, 2014 @ 4:06am
CS:GO Home Server, only a few people can Connect...
Hello guys.. I have one BIG Problem.. Is not the first time i'm opening servers, from ISP's and Home Servers, i'm used to open and set up them... I'm trying to figure out what is happening... Only few people can join my server, some just got blocked at the beginning of the Load, and is the most people that cant join than the people that can join...

So, i'm in need of Help... If i open for Example Counter Strike Source, i have no problems... Or any others servers games, only on the CS:GO i have this kind of problems...

http://s18.postimg.org/txcbthvhl/123.png

http://s23.postimg.org/jzmoxoeaj/456.png

http://postimg.org/image/olit60ztj/full/

All Port's are Open... Dunno what i'm doing rong..

Regards, and thank you in advance for any help.
Last edited by Xcat ٿ; Jul 29, 2014 @ 4:11am
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Knappy Jul 29, 2014 @ 8:11am 
First off your first two screenshots are illegible due to their size.

I see in your launch options you have -parameters mixed in with +ip and other +parameters. As a general rule keep your -parameters before your +parameters. See this.

The console status appears fine but I can't read anything in the first two SS's.
Last edited by Knappy; Jul 29, 2014 @ 8:12am
Xcat ٿ Jul 29, 2014 @ 12:10pm 
The 2 first Screeshot's are basicly the last one, what matter i think is the comand Line.

I have this " srcds -game csgo -console +ip 192.168.1.41 -port 27018 -maxplayers_override 20 -usercon +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +mapgroup mg_de_dust2 +map de_dust2 +fps_max 0 +exec server.cfg -tickrate 128"

I have tryed so many ways, i'm tired already... I can enter my Self on the server, and no the server ( Computer ) is on another Home, so we can exclude the Lan Thing... I can enter on the server from another connection, and another of my friends, but some from France for example cant, or another's places of the World... It's strange, and to be honest stupid... Who can be possible only a few can connect and play, and anothers not?

http://s14.postimg.org/ijlc3a7cx/image.png

http://s18.postimg.org/r6jslnwdl/image.png

I have one redirection, ( no-ip ) so my Public Adress is transformed in one Link...

If you can try, there is my Adress : lospigeons.no-ip.biz:27018

Thanks for your help and tips mate, but still the same inssue :/

Regards

Xcat ٿ Jul 30, 2014 @ 2:41pm 
Ok, i just found one thing funny... The people now can enter and play the game, but only can connect to the server if they put the comand line to connect in the console -.- ( connect xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx )

If they add the IP adress to the favorites, or if someone invite them, they cant enter...

Only by connect on the console...

Any opinion or Help? It's strange, Very strange omg...

Thanks
Last edited by Xcat ٿ; Jul 30, 2014 @ 4:38pm
Blaquicat Jul 30, 2014 @ 5:49pm 
You can have problems if you invite people when you are connected from your own server(same machine).
This happens because if you invite someone, this person can be invited to join 192.168.1.41, and they cant connect this way.
Dont know much about CS:Go, but this is how it works for other source games, like l4d2.
I can start my l4d2 server with the internal ip, and no one that i invite can join, the game became invisible to the internet, i need to start it with the external address, this way i can invite, people from matchmaking join, etc..

How do you join your server, and how do you start it?
Xcat ٿ Jul 30, 2014 @ 6:22pm 
Originally posted by Blaquicat:
You can have problems if you invite people when you are connected from your own server(same machine).
This happens because if you invite someone, this person can be invited to join 192.168.1.41, and they cant connect this way.
Dont know much about CS:Go, but this is how it works for other source games, like l4d2.
I can start my l4d2 server with the internal ip, and no one that i invite can join, the game became invisible to the internet, i need to start it with the external address, this way i can invite, people from matchmaking join, etc..

How do you join your server, and how do you start it?

The problem is that mate, is not the same Computer or Connection lol

I said that on the beginning :)

I have no problems opening CS Source server, but for CS:GO yes... So the Server is not on the LAN.

Now, the problem is they got problems join the server by Invites to the server or from the favorit's after add the server...

But no problem join from the Console, placing the comand of the connect and IP adress..

** I join my server from one diferent connection, in this case my Home... I have the Server in another connection and house :)

Thanks for the answer
Last edited by Xcat ٿ; Jul 30, 2014 @ 6:22pm
Knappy Jul 31, 2014 @ 2:49pm 
First Verify the port is open[www.canyouseeme.org].

Second, your launch options are a cluster####... - before + don't mix -/+ not to mention from what little cross-referencing I have done related to CS:GO launch options:
-game csgo -console -usercon -ip 192.168.1.41 +ip YOURDEDIIP +port 27018 +game_type 0 +game_mode 0 +mapgroup mg_de_dust2 +map de_dust2 +fps_max 0 +maxplayers_override 20 +exec server.cfg -tickrate 128

You original launch set your local/lan ip (192.168.#.#) as the server IP via the +ip. Your local/lan ip should be -ip 192.168.#.#.

-port <port> - Specifies which port to use for client connections for a listen server. Default is 27015
If this is not a listen server, then it would be +port/+hostport you will need to test these:
+hostport <port> - Specifies the host port (Port specification before -port was added, but can still be used)

Note: +ip YOURDEDIIP is replaced with your IP[www.cmyip.com]
Last edited by Knappy; Jul 31, 2014 @ 2:56pm
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 29, 2014 @ 4:06am