Cant load TF2 Dedicated server
I made a tf2 dedicated server. It shows up under LAN servers in TF2 but right when i try to open it the game just crashes and tells me it failed. I made the CGF and everything and I also ported everything as well. Someone help please and thankyou!!!
< >
5 yorumdan 1 ile 5 arası gösteriliyor
it says could not allocate any server ip port
I am assuming this is a listen server (server is running on the same computer you are playing TF2 on) so please list your launch options:
-console -game tf2 -ip 192.168.1.3 +ip YOURDEDIIP +clientport 27005 +hostport 27015 +maxplayers 8 +exec server.cfg +map cp_dustbowl

When you open TF2 the game crashes? Or the Server crashes? Or when you attempt to connect to you server the game crashes? I am slightly confused.

EDIT:
İlk olarak I Taunt After Every Kill tarafından gönderildi:
it says could not allocate any server ip port
You have your port either set to an invalid port or haven't set one at all, refer to my guide:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=285509230
En son Knappy tarafından düzenlendi; 29 Tem 2014 @ 17:21
Well it lets me join now. I can join the game because i put these in console
"clientport 27006
hostport 27016
tv_port 27021"

But i went on the open port website and it says "I could not see your service"
Those commands don't go in the console, those are command launch options which you would either add to the srcds.exe shortcut or .bat file (if you launch using a .bat)

As for your port, if you are in a home network with a router, the default access is 192.168.1.1 with admin | password for the login. Otherwise, open the command prompt (WindowsKey + R) and type:
ipconfig

Default Gateway: 192.168.#.# is your router's ip address. Login and pending the version and firmware most routers have a port-forwading feature in the control panel.
< >
5 yorumdan 1 ile 5 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 29 Tem 2014 @ 17:14
İleti: 5