PauseUnpause Nov 18, 2012 @ 10:48am
Who came first? The pilgrims or the turkey?
i think the turkey
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
skiddlywibble Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:36pm 
Turkey gives me wind, pilgrims please.
Smoko_ono Nov 18, 2012 @ 12:57pm 
The natives
SteventheSlayer Nov 18, 2012 @ 1:14pm 
The turkey for sure.
TheRetrodude Nov 18, 2012 @ 1:16pm 
Neither. the Indians made it here first by crossing the land bridge between Russia and Alaska.
Lenrap Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:06pm 
turkey, all animals were created first in the beginning
PauseUnpause Nov 18, 2012 @ 2:30pm 
i totaly agree with turkey
Pete Nov 19, 2012 @ 12:08pm 
Originally posted by TheRetrodude:
Neither. the Indians made it here first by crossing the land bridge between Russia and Alaska.

Yes when the Pilgrims got to the Americas, the Indians were, already there...but the OP never asked that.
After settling in a bit, the Pilgrims started looking round for goodies to eat; as a celebration to their safe arrival. A couple of the native Indians had been standing around, watching the strangely dressed pale skins light a fire and hang a big cooking pot above it.
Two of the pale skin men then went off into the forest; they were both carrying funny looking sticks and the Indians smiled; knowing the pale skins were not going to kill much game with them. A while later, there was two big bangs, making the Indians jump and look around in panic, but seeing the pale skin Squaws and children were not concerned, they settled down.
The two men returned from the forest carrying two large birds, almost as big as Swans and commenced to pluck them.
One of the Indians spoke to the men plucking the big birds...pointing at the said birds.
"What did he ♥♥♥♥in' say?" one asked with a Lancashire accent..."I'm ♥♥♥♥ed if I know," was the answer, also in a Lancashire accent. "Probably telling us the name of these birds," said the first Lancashire laddie. "Hmm, well I know what I am going to ♥♥♥♥in' call them," said the second Lancashire laddie. "What?," said the first. "I'm going to call them Turkeys; cos' with them scrawny necks they remind me of my mother-in-law, who comes from Turkey and has spent too much time in the sun." The Pilgrims later (after learning some of the Indian lingo) found out that the name for the Turkeys was, "Heap big bird," they thought that was ♥♥♥♥in' stupid, so kept the name of Turkeys.
So the Pilgrims came just before the Turkeys and after the "Heap big birds."
Last edited by Pete; Nov 19, 2012 @ 12:45pm
PauseUnpause Nov 19, 2012 @ 1:33pm 
thnx smart person
CamelJokey Nov 19, 2012 @ 1:34pm 
The Turkish Pilgrims.
PauseUnpause Nov 19, 2012 @ 1:38pm 
agree
CamelliaSinensis Nov 19, 2012 @ 1:45pm 
Neither, Scott Pilgrim came first!
PauseUnpause Nov 19, 2012 @ 1:45pm 
whos he????
Pete Nov 19, 2012 @ 4:56pm 
Originally posted by CamelJokey:
The Turkish Pilgrims.

No they were not Turkish Pilgrims...pillock...they were from Lancashire and were travelling with a Scotsman by the name of Hamish McGee...he came from the Gorbals in Glasgow and was prone to kicking in the heads of folk, when he had been at the whisky. One of the Lancashire laddies was married to a Turkish girl...hence the mother in law with the scawny f***k*n neck.
Read the post and you should get the message :)
Anyway Heap big bird did not die out because of the Turkey, Heap big bird can still be seen in Sesame Street.
The Indians were a bit ♥♥♥♥ed off with the Pilgrims because they wore clogs and they didn't have any; so to show that they were disgruntled, they started scalping the pilgrims and attacking the Pilgrims covered wagons, that they traversed the west in.
The rest is history, known as "cowboys and injuns."

PauseUnpause Nov 19, 2012 @ 4:57pm 
do you do this all in research? plz reply
Pete Nov 19, 2012 @ 5:19pm 
Originally posted by Empty Mass007:
do you do this all in research? plz reply

Does it look as if I have put any research into this garbled rubbish?.
Last edited by Pete; Nov 19, 2012 @ 5:21pm
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2012 @ 10:48am