BAD ASS RUSSIAN Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:20pm
Who wants to create a game
i don't want people to make my game, so comment any ideas you have :) Then if I like one we can start working on it and form a team
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
< >
bl9de Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:27pm 
yeah sure, let's make a game
BAD ASS RUSSIAN Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:27pm 
ok whats your idea?
•z.e-N Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:30pm 
we get a game engine, create an action game, put guns in it, exploding cars, and call it..
Fragmania.
Good idea, yes?
Last edited by •z.e-N; Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:30pm
Noob Tactics Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:32pm 
i got ideas but not sure if i want to share it
Ragan Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:37pm 
I really want to see a darkly comic game about the Bovine Overlords entering a universal apocalypse against the ant-pedes...
BAD ASS RUSSIAN Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:37pm 
Originally posted by Negative_N:
we get a game engine, create an action game, put guns in it, exploding cars, and call it..
Fragmania.
Good idea, yes?
Yeah that sounds good.
BAD ASS RUSSIAN Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:38pm 
Originally posted by NoobTactics:
i got ideas but not sure if i want to share it
Why not? Lets make a game? Share your ideas
ṧ♄αḓℯᴾᴮ ᴬ Oct 28, 2012 @ 7:31pm 
i think its funny that yall r so board your like ok nolife time lets make a game i wonder how many of u can make a simple gun with animations
FrazerJC Oct 28, 2012 @ 7:33pm 
Originally posted by shade506:
i think its funny that yall r so board your like ok nolife time lets make a game i wonder how many of u can make a simple gun with animations
But it's fine. You probably can't do much, either, if your grammar is anything to go by.
tmwfte Oct 28, 2012 @ 8:54pm 
There are trees. And the sky is full of diamonds. And everyone breathes water. But you can't see the trees, because your hands are so big. They're so big they can touch everything. Except themselves.
TBAGtv Oct 28, 2012 @ 9:24pm 
My ideas are too large for just a team up. I want to create a 3D MMORPG that is an orient/fantasy world. It basically sets Knights Vs. Samurais as faction. It can be a PVE oriented MMO because alot of mobs are in it, but it is definitely a PVP setup of a game. It has billions of quests that read more like a compilation of Stories (When I say stories, I mean like short stories). It is a story about a marvelous world that centers around a history of two Kingdoms. This story tells many tales to get the player lost in the reality of the game. The History of the world is told through its quests (this is why there are billions of quests). The purpose of each quest is more than just recieving an award, achievement or advancing a level. It is to get you to explore the world of the game and learn alot about the two kingdoms that control the land.
TBAGtv Oct 28, 2012 @ 9:27pm 
Originally posted by shade506:
A simple game takes a lifetime to make. Look at Fez or SuperMeat Boy. You're talking about scripting a gun and scripting is simple. It is encoding an entire atmosphere that is hard.
(Apologies for double post).
Last edited by TBAGtv; Oct 28, 2012 @ 9:28pm
poodlenoodles Oct 28, 2012 @ 9:36pm 
the wardens have stood guard over the sleeping city for centuries during the cold and desolate night, keeping at bay the armies and creatures that would claim the towering structures as their own. but a more powerfull force looms, and what will happen if the wardens fall?
tmwfte Oct 28, 2012 @ 9:42pm 
Originally posted by poodlenoodles:
the wardens have stood guard over the sleeping city for centuries during the cold and desolate night, keeping at bay the armies and creatures that would claim the towering structures as their own. but a more powerfull force looms, and what will happen if the wardens fall?

BioWare will release another game?
Graphite Scribble Oct 30, 2012 @ 8:45pm 
a Fallout or Elder Scrolls style RPG, but with old-school 8-bit graphics.
Showing 1-15 of 35 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Oct 28, 2012 @ 6:20pm