Nikodemus Goat-butt Sep 27, 2012 @ 7:58pm
What's Your most STUPID reason for being banned/kicked from a game?
Was it because of a simple misunderstanding, or did a corrupted 13-year-old admin get tired of being fragged?

Wrote the word "Beer" in the chat?
Shot a spray-image of someone's kid?
Maybe You were simply just too good at gaming, all square and fair?
Showing 1-15 of 165 comments
< >
Ragan Sep 27, 2012 @ 8:44pm 
I don't get kicked these days, in the past people have kicked me from games for no reason, I think it's because they wanted the slot for someone else. Never a big deal. I've never been banned from a game.

I did get banned from a chat room once because an admin beleived I was a devil worshipper...it took some phone calls to get that mess straightened up.
Vaemer-Riit Sep 29, 2012 @ 10:18am 
I would routinely play in my friend's clan server in CS:S and during that time I got really good at snap shooting with the FAMAS on 3 shot burst.

Fast forward a few months. We have a server full of drunken players on a variant of FY_Iceworld that has 2 floors when I manage to snap shot the server owner across the map and through a small hole in the wall as he is going up the ramp to the 2nd floor.

About 5 seconds later I hear over voice chat "Man I am sick of your FAMAS ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥" followed by a server ban.

I never did get unbaned but the server was lots of fun while it lasted.
Laci0us Sep 29, 2012 @ 12:02pm 
one person kicked me for liking the game borderlands 2
TheRetrodude Sep 29, 2012 @ 1:01pm 
One guy was being way too serious and kicked my brother from an MvM match just because he wasn't doing as well as the rest of the team.
desertman2 Sep 29, 2012 @ 1:15pm 
Attempting to play a game of L4D2
MOLOTOVVA5- Sep 29, 2012 @ 1:20pm 
Nobody kicks me.
Comander Wolf Sep 29, 2012 @ 4:03pm 
kicked for not talking that often... i like to concetrate... how is that a problem lol
Avant-Engarde Sep 29, 2012 @ 4:34pm 
Level too high. I guess once your level is high enough, people automatically assume you are a troll.
wiggle Sep 29, 2012 @ 4:49pm 
For being better than the rest.
Alune Sep 29, 2012 @ 4:51pm 
^^ good skills on most games come across as hacks. happens to me a lot
Lε.Brucε Sep 29, 2012 @ 4:54pm 
Carrying the team.
KARR Sep 29, 2012 @ 5:46pm 
Originally posted by Private Pansy:
Level too high. I guess once your level is high enough, people automatically assume you are a troll.
Oh i've had that. A few BF3 servers have auto kick scripts based on 'rank" or "kills per minute", etc. The most ridiculous was one I was NEARLY kicked for being "your K/D ratio in this round is too high" meaning to stay in the game i HAD to run headlong towards the enemy and get myself killed.

But i got shot anyway.
•n Sep 29, 2012 @ 5:50pm 
For playing the objective.
Grund Sep 29, 2012 @ 7:25pm 
I got kicked on UT3 once because one Face I was hiding in their base, hunting them before they even passed half of the terrain
Admin was there... got ♥♥♥♥ed, probably cried a bit and I was kicked from that server =D
Unprofessional Stormtrooper Sep 29, 2012 @ 8:47pm 
I was on World at War and got banhammered for using voice chat, not because of my voice, but simply because you couldn't use voice chat. Funny thing is that I never once saw a "NO VOICE CHAT" rule in the console or server info.
Showing 1-15 of 165 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2012 @ 7:58pm