semperLegend Aug 6, 2013 @ 8:47am
What Bothers You?
You know what bothers me.... people who say "Oh, I'm a web developer (programmer, etc..)" not as a response to you asking them "What do you do for living?" but rather as just a blanket statement to make it known that they think they can say whatever they want and be considered the expert because they are "a web developer", a "programmer", etc...

Not hating on anyone, just wanted to see what others thought. Also, if there is something that you wanted to say that really bothers you, make it known because if you never say anything, no one will ever change.
Last edited by semperLegend; Aug 6, 2013 @ 8:47am
Showing 1-15 of 1,910 comments
< >
Zoxphyl Aug 6, 2013 @ 9:31am 
Litterbugs. Why can't they just hold their trash for a little longer until they reach the next rubbish bin?
Schnookums Aug 6, 2013 @ 6:56pm 
When I open the fridge and there's no milk
█ ♥ █ Canada Aug 6, 2013 @ 6:59pm 
Originally posted by Schnookums:
When I open the fridge and there's no milk

After getting a bowl, and pouring your cereal into it, then realising you have no milk.
Holden Mundy GT Aug 6, 2013 @ 8:51pm 
When I go to a public bathroom and there's people NOT actually using the restroom but using it as a place to have a casual conversation.
Why not Zoidberg? Aug 6, 2013 @ 9:10pm 
You know what grinds my gears.

When there's a last slice of pizza left and we're all too polite to take it and it goes cold!
michaelwyatt1191 Aug 6, 2013 @ 9:21pm 
That my friend claims to be an insomniac, but really she just sleeps all day. Being able to stay up all night because you slept all day does not mean you're an insomniac.
█ ♥ █ Canada Aug 7, 2013 @ 4:35am 
Originally posted by TheSarcasticBrony:
When I go to a public bathroom and there's people NOT actually using the restroom but using it as a place to have a casual conversation.

On the subject of public restrooms.. When you a using the stall, and someone tries to open the door, and you say "occupied", and yet they feel the need to peek inside to see if someone is actually there.
TheLonelySoul12 Aug 7, 2013 @ 4:37am 
When i am sleeping and someone storms in my room and turns on every single light
█ ♥ █ Canada Aug 7, 2013 @ 4:51am 
People that say "lol" rather than actually laughing out loud.
Pig parkers - People who take up 2 or more parking spots with their vehicle.
Sample abusers - People who abuse their sample privileges at stores.
The "Chat & Cut" - People who walk up to somebody they know who is ahead of you in line and start a conversation, so they don't have to go to the back of the line.
The "Stop & Chat" - When you see someone on the sidewalk than you know, and they try to have a conversation with you right there in the middle of the sidewalk.
McMadderson Aug 7, 2013 @ 4:53am 
Working in a single-price store (In the UK, it's Poundland. Everything is £1.) and getting asked how much something is every 15 BLOODY MINUTES!
semperLegend Aug 7, 2013 @ 5:37am 
Originally posted by AForceTrulyEvil:
Originally posted by TheSarcasticBrony:

On the subject of public restrooms.. When you a using the stall, and someone tries to open the door, and you say "occupied", and yet they feel the need to peek inside to see if someone is actually there.

Again on the subject of public restrooms... When there are more than 2 urinals and the person who comes in after you still chooses to go to the one directly next to you.
/s4s/-tan Aug 7, 2013 @ 5:52am 
Originally posted by Why not Zoidberg?:
You know what grinds my gears.

When there's a last slice of pizza left and we're all too polite to take it and it goes cold!
Being polite is suffering. Good thing im a complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.
SawyerGriffin420 Aug 7, 2013 @ 12:49pm 
maggots. when i see them i have to get out of the area. they scare the ♥♥♥♥ out of me
semperLegend Aug 7, 2013 @ 12:52pm 
Maggots are pretty nasty but they don't bother me. The only bugs that I cannot stand to be anywhere near are centipedes, silverfish, and all those kinds. I get the creeps just thinking about 'em.
TheRetrodude Aug 7, 2013 @ 12:55pm 
When people post a question asking where to find X program on the internet, when they could just spend all of 5 seconds using Google.
Showing 1-15 of 1,910 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 6, 2013 @ 8:47am