Trillby McTip Mar 8, 2013 @ 6:34pm
Not sure what to buy
G'day
I'm in a real dillema here, I am not sure whether to buy Simcity or Bioshock infinite.
I've loved both franchises for years (played simcity since I was just a wee one) and they both look like fantastic games, but I can't afford both.
Which would you say has better replayability? Which would you pick?
The "you have to be online always" doesn't phase me with Simcity.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
[dirrty]gsharp Mar 8, 2013 @ 6:44pm 
I'd give EA a few more days to upsize their SimCity infrastructure before buying the game. This weekend, EA says they are adding several more servers and making additional changes to the game to ease the load on their servers. Things *might* get better by Monday / Tuesday.

I'm circling the EA store too but won't go in until the dust settles.
[dirrty]gsharp Mar 8, 2013 @ 6:45pm 
The last few pages of this thread have a bunch of links and summaries of SimCity stories:

http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/0/864957183284278913/
Trillby McTip Mar 8, 2013 @ 6:48pm 
Thanks
V10Club Mar 8, 2013 @ 9:49pm 
In terms of replayability I think it's fair to say a SimCity game would be above any single player FPS.

However, as gsharp suggested do not buy the game yet. Wait until everything is fixed and if you are okay with the idea of always online DRM and your save games being stored on EA's servers go for it.

As for Bioshock Infinite it looks to be a great game as well. The creator of System Shock and Swat hasn't let me down yet and Infinite looks to be another stellar game by Ken and Irrational.

It all depends on taste. What are you more into? If it's just replayability sake than SimCity.
Last edited by V10Club; Mar 8, 2013 @ 9:57pm
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 8, 2013 @ 6:34pm