Kingblooga Mar 7, 2013 @ 4:13pm
Which console would you get if you had to.
I know most of us here are just pc gamers, nothing else. But if you had to pick, would you get either a Wii U, or PS4?

Oh yeah, please don't start any fanboy wars.
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
< >
Brison Mar 7, 2013 @ 4:33pm 
If you also count the new Xbox, then that.

If not, the PS4, since I already have a Wii U. =P
Kingblooga Mar 7, 2013 @ 4:34pm 
Originally posted by Brison:
If you also count the new Xbox, then that.

If not, the PS4, since I already have a Wii U. =P

Sorry, forgot xbox.
Coyote Mar 7, 2013 @ 4:39pm 
i'm switching from ps3 to Computer.
Mar 7, 2013 @ 10:20pm 
LETS START A FANBOY WAR! XBOX IS BETTER THAN PLAYSTATION IS BETTER THAN XBOX IS BETTER THAN PLAYSTA........ You get the point.
Mr. Gency Mar 7, 2013 @ 10:41pm 
I choose the PS4. I want to play Infamous and Thief 4, since I likely won't have a PC powerful enough to play it when later comes out.
Superman Mar 7, 2013 @ 10:42pm 
Playstation 4 - More powerful, more exclusive, free online.
Xbox 720 - Casual gaming. No exclusive games, more Kinect stuff plus 60 us dollars for year online and less powerful console.
Wii U - Outdated.

PS4 is better, Xbox 720 is for Kinect players.
Last edited by Superman; Mar 7, 2013 @ 10:43pm
Nightmare Sasha Mar 7, 2013 @ 10:46pm 
Originally posted by -Freedom-:
Playstation 4 - More powerful, more exclusive, free games.
Xbox 720 - Casual gaming. No exclusive games, more Kinect stuff
Wii U - Outdated.

PS4 is better, Xbox 720 is for Kinect players.

Yes, Wii U is outdated. they say they are powerful. LOL. Their GPU is basicly an R700 which is equal to an HD Radeon 4000 series. Weak and outdated. I would go for the PS4. I love first party Nintendo games but Nintendo really has to get their act together. They are yet again, behind.
Kingblooga Mar 8, 2013 @ 4:33pm 
Originally posted by Sasha Nyne:
Originally posted by -Freedom-:
Playstation 4 - More powerful, more exclusive, free games.
Xbox 720 - Casual gaming. No exclusive games, more Kinect stuff
Wii U - Outdated.

PS4 is better, Xbox 720 is for Kinect players.

Yes, Wii U is outdated. they say they are powerful. LOL. Their GPU is basicly an R700 which is equal to an HD Radeon 4000 series. Weak and outdated. I would go for the PS4. I love first party Nintendo games but Nintendo really has to get their act together. They are yet again, behind.


It is the sad reality (sigh).
I love zelda, but nintendo's hardware is just to weak, making no developer wanting to publish on it. Which is again sad, because I love the big N, but I wan't more than just nintendo games that are good on the console.
Superman Mar 9, 2013 @ 8:19am 
Yeah, all developers goes to PS4 and Xbox 720 and PC, and wont port to Wii U becuase its too weak and its more like this gen console than next gen
GrizzlyRhinoBear Mar 9, 2013 @ 8:27am 
I'd go with the new Xbox. I already have an Xbox 360, but don't play it much now because I've recently pretty much become a PC gamer now. I might get the new Xbox, but don't know yet.
Kingblooga Mar 9, 2013 @ 9:45am 
Originally posted by MrIPlayGames97:
I'd go with the new Xbox. I already have an Xbox 360, but don't play it much now because I've recently pretty much become a PC gamer now. I might get the new Xbox, but don't know yet.

I like xbox, but I just don't like the fact that you have to pay to play online. Which is sad because halo is really fun.
Superman Mar 9, 2013 @ 12:12pm 
Originally posted by MrIPlayGames97:
I'd go with the new Xbox. I already have an Xbox 360, but don't play it much now because I've recently pretty much become a PC gamer now. I might get the new Xbox, but don't know yet.
Any reason of that? Casual gaming? Thats what Xbox 720 is going to be about. Kinect stuff.

Mivo Mar 12, 2013 @ 7:09pm 
I have no need for one, but if I were to pick one up, I'd get a 360 now or, if I could also wait, a 720. More franchises that interest me.
Hawkes Mar 12, 2013 @ 7:20pm 
I would get a PS4 which i more then likely am getting this holiday anyway.
im a fan of sony's exclusives and the devs they have i grew up playing Naughty dog Insomniac and Sucker punch's games so its hard for me to not want to play there new games ive liked everything they have made so far.
And since it seems like Bungie's new destiny game is going to be console only i kinda have to get a PS4 for it i was a big Halo fan so im hoping bungie is able to create somthing that's just as good if not better then Halo.

Oh and of course i might pick up Diablo 3 as well since it wont have that awful allways online DRM =P
Avant-Engarde Mar 12, 2013 @ 7:24pm 
Wii U. I'm buying one next week when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out.
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 7, 2013 @ 4:13pm
Posts: 62