AnthonySullivan Feb 14, 2013 @ 10:52am
Dead Space 3
can anybody tell me when dead space 3 is coming to steam ? thankyou
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
< >
tmwfte Feb 14, 2013 @ 10:56am 
Maybe in a year. Maybe never.
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel Feb 14, 2013 @ 11:03am 
Probably never because EA. Seriously dragon age 2 never came back.
tmwfte Feb 14, 2013 @ 12:08pm 
Originally posted by The Rolling Cheese:
Probably never because EA. Seriously dragon age 2 never came back.

There's no "complete" edition of DA2 available anywhere else either. If we see a version of DS3 with all of the DLC, it might come to Steam (much like Crysis 2).
[G><S]BLACK ZERO Feb 14, 2013 @ 12:21pm 
You will no longer see EA games on Steam.
Saftle Feb 14, 2013 @ 12:54pm 
Originally posted by BLACK ZERO.לאומש:

And that is why I have yet to play an Origin exclusive.
Last edited by Saftle; Feb 14, 2013 @ 12:54pm
Joscco Feb 14, 2013 @ 1:10pm 
Originally posted by tmwfte:
Maybe in a year. Maybe never.

Most likely this. They may eventually allow it to be on Steam to make some extra money, who knows? I wouldn't count on it being anytime soon that's for sure. You can say the same for Crysis 3 as well.
ONe_mOMENT Feb 14, 2013 @ 1:47pm 
Originally posted by postewar:
Origin exclusive.

I know right. PS3 exclusive, XBOX 360 exclusive, Wii exclusive. How many different services dose one have to subscribe to, just play games in thier lifetime?

Not really fair to compare it to console exclusivity. Console cost money, so you have to fork out more if you want to play said exclusive games. This is just a requirment to have free client.
THE MARE Feb 14, 2013 @ 1:59pm 
Originally posted by Saftle:
Originally posted by BLACK ZERO.לאומש:

And that is why I have yet to play an Origin exclusive.

That's too bad. It's sad to see someones ignorance get in the way of them having a good time.
I AM SHODAN! Feb 15, 2013 @ 7:38am 
Requires Origin > nope nope nope.
THE MARE Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:27pm 
Originally posted by I AM SHODAN!:

What is wrong with Origin? Uses less resources than Steam, let's you stream to Twitch, the interface is clean and simple, they have good deals in their store fairly often (just not a lot to choose from), and the hardware information scanning is turned off by default. Which by the way is the exact same thing Steam does.

Want more? The offline mode always works, the live chat support is useful 90% of the time vs Steam's terrible ticket based support that can take days and days, and support hands out discounts at the end of almost every support session.

Oh, and you can buy physical copies of Origin games through the software too.

There is nothing wrong with Origin.
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:28pm 
Originally posted by Spacecraft:
Originally posted by I AM SHODAN!:

What is wrong with Origin? Uses less resources than Steam, let's you stream to Twitch, the interface is clean and simple, they have good deals in their store fairly often (just not a lot to choose from), and the hardware information scanning is turned off by default. Which by the way is the exact same thing Steam does.

Want more? The offline mode always works, the live chat support is useful 90% of the time vs Steam's terrible ticket based support that can take days and days, and support hands out discounts at the end of almost every support session.

Other than the fact that it's EA, nothing wrong with origin at all.
THE MARE Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:29pm 

Yeah, okay, boycott EA games because they're on Origin. You'd buy them if they were on Steam though.

Edit: Well not you personally, but these people claiming to not support EA by not using Origin. It's nuts.
Last edited by THE MARE; Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:30pm
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:30pm 

Yeah, okay, boycott EA games because they're on Origin. You'd buy them if they were on Steam though.

Sounds about right.
THE MARE Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:34pm 

Sounds about right.

And those kinds of people think they're sticking it to The Man™ by skipping Origin. EA is still getting their money. Most of the Origin hate is just Steam fanboyism.
StryfeX Feb 17, 2013 @ 10:32am 

Sounds about right.

And those kinds of people think they're sticking it to The Man™ by skipping Origin. EA is still getting their money. Most of the Origin hate is just Steam fanboyism.
Look, I've actually used Origin (I had to when I got Battlefield 3) and I uninstalled it as soon as I was done. It struck me as a really poor imitation of Steam. We're talking Chinese knock-off iPod as compared to the real McCoy here. The main thing it has going for it is the fact that EA is being a giant ♥♥♥♥♥♥ and not offering its games on more widespread platforms such as Steam.

Why not offer it on both and let the customers decide which way they want to receive it? You know, actually treat the customers like they are real thinking human beings capable of making rational (or at least mostly-rational) decisions? This type of corporate mentality is precisely what turns so many people off to EA and is the reason you will see people pirate this game like crazy.
Last edited by StryfeX; Feb 17, 2013 @ 10:33am
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Feb 14, 2013 @ 10:52am