Humiliation Contest: Win Saints Row 3(And APOX, DoTA 2 x9, if you got the balls)
You want Saints Row 3 very badly, but ain't got the money for it? Well, here's your chance to get it, for "free"!

What you need to do:

First user to post a picture of himself/herself with a shoe on their head, sock in their mouth, glass of milk being held in his/her left hand along with a piece of paper with their username will get Saints Row 3!

Rules:

• Picture must not have been edited in any kind, shape or form.

• You must not cover your face, this would void the humiliation - which is the sole purpose of this contenst.

The first user to post a picture of themself will win. How long are you willing to go for Saints Row 3? :)

Bonus Reward: If you include "I love Freaking Awesome Guys"* and "Delerman pls" on your piece/scrap of paper, you'll get APOX and 3 DoTA 2 Invites!
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Dealman; 8.12.2012 klo 15.14
< >
Näytetään 1-14 / 14 kommentista
Or you could just spend 5 bucks and get it, along with a bunch of other games.
Either way.
steventheslayer lähetti viestin:
Or you could just spend 5 bucks and get it, along with a bunch of other games.
Either way.

Ssh! Steven, stahp! 'Tis a good deal, mkay?
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Dealman; 6.12.2012 klo 17.07
hmmm, I'm tempted
Bomb Diggity lähetti viestin:
hmmm, I'm tempted

Mr.Genki is waiting... :)
hmmm, I'm tempted

Mr.Genki is waiting... :)

I must ask, wha do you gain from this? Seems like a kind of messed up way to get your kicks.
I must ask, wha do you gain from this? Seems like a kind of messed up way to get your kicks.

An outstanding question, my dear friend! I gain absolutely nothing, I just want to get rid of it :P

An outstanding question, my dear friend! I gain absolutely nothing, I just want to get rid of it :P

well perhaps you could hold a contest, instead of something that someone would probably regret, once something goes on the internet, it stays on the internet
well perhaps you could hold a contest, instead of something that someone would probably regret, once something goes on the internet, it stays on the internet

Exactly :)
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Dealman; 6.12.2012 klo 17.49
Might actually be tempted to do it if it was for a better game :P
anyone reading this dont do it he has to be one of those guys that collects pictures of people then hunts them down
Fetishes these days.
'Tis not a fetish, just a fun thing. :)
Better you give it to me for free :P I'm new at steam, I don't have money cause i'm not under 18 and I have Limited Steam Account ;x
Updated, now 9 DotA 2 Invites! (:
< >
Näytetään 1-14 / 14 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 6.12.2012 klo 16.59