NarugaKuruga Dec 1, 2012 @ 12:06pm
insane roleplay
first post your character and his personality likes/dislikes etc then just randomly roleplay (make sure to put your characters name before you post, things that aren't related to the storyline are put in brackets) actions and thoughts are put in {these}

new character
name: ocelotsky
dislikes: peace and kittens
origin: planet O458I3
species: cat-man
appearance: very furry, very very furry, light blue eyes and pointy ears
special skill: teleportation at a short distance (called 'bouncing')

ocelotsky: {ocelotsky walked down the lifeless streets of planet O48I3, the war had ravaged the land he grew up on, but the cat-men, would always survive, he thought} hello, there, whats your name? {points towards yet unmade character}

Showing 1-15 of 394 comments
< >
Toasty Veteran Dec 1, 2012 @ 5:02pm 
new character
name: Deasmond
like: climbing, jumping, fighting, weapons
dislikes: father, pancakes, waffles, french toast, pacifists
origin: unknown
species: human
appearence: short hair, blond, blue eyes, always has a gray or white hoody, badass
special skills: killing, climbing, seeing invisible tracks, getting the girls

deasmond: who are you? {looks ♥♥♥♥ed that someone saw him}
NarugaKuruga Dec 2, 2012 @ 12:35am 
ocelotsky: {sniffs} i shouldsay the same, you're a human!
Toasty Veteran Dec 2, 2012 @ 5:52am 
deasmond: well, your a cat! so unless you have something important, be on your way
NarugaKuruga Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:35am 
ocelotsky: you seem to forget i am the native here, i am also the native with a revolver {spins revolver around finger}
ExtraCheesyPie Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:45am 
new character
name: Painis Cupcake
dislikes: Peace and red team
origin:???
species: Soldier
ExtraCheesyPie Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:47am 
Originally posted by lagiacrus27:
ocelotsky: you seem to forget i am the native here, i am also the native with a revolver {spins revolver around finger}
Painis Cupcake: I am Painis Cupcake. I will eat you. [Makes your head explode and eats you]
NarugaKuruga Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:48am 
ocelotsky: {shoots painis cupcake in the head, but not before my arm was chewed off} ow. very much ow
ExtraCheesyPie Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:50am 
Originally posted by lagiacrus27:
ocelotsky: {shoots painis cupcake in the head, but not before my arm was chewed off} ow. very much ow

Painis: Pain is only weakness leaving the body. [Head grows back]
ExtraCheesyPie Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:51am 
Your painis is mine, do you understand that?
NarugaKuruga Dec 2, 2012 @ 10:52am 
ocelotsky: WHAT. THE. ♥♥♥♥. {shoots alot, bounces off}
MysticRain Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:03am 
new character
name: Zotla
likes: All creatures and seeks peace and harmony (seeker: Patience: Pursuit of Peace "Patience vs. Wrath")
dislikes: Conflict (yet will use powers of the mind for defense)
origin: Zyandmor (able to portal home to escape death)
species: VenZy
appearance: Similar to elven and fae characteristics: Female, nearly 7 foot tall, pointed ears, wings that can appear at will, illuminated amethyst eyes.
special skill: An unremoveable amulet allows Zotla to transmutate into any living form. She has the ability to read minds as well as speak with her mind to any life form (even vegetation). With wings of will, she can fly. She can breathe in any atmospheric conditions. If her life is threatened, a portal will appear and save her from her demise.

Playfully, slips the revolver out of Ocelotsky's fingers and twirls them in her own.
Zotla: *giggles and looks at Ocelotsky* Is that way you welcome guests upon your planet?
ExtraCheesyPie Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:07am 
I will do this to your body.

[Vomits out videotape]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WBuggMdUbog
NarugaKuruga Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:25am 
ocelotsky: you seem to think i was shooting at you {i bounce behind you} what are you, and who are these people? {points collectively towards daesmond, painis cupcake and you}

Toasty Veteran Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:28am 
deasmond: damn i hope i wasnt having to use this {pulls minigun from bush} DIE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ {aim at painis and pulls trigger}
NarugaKuruga Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:31am 
ocelotsky: why are you even shooting at me? {uses cat-like senses to easily dodge bullets. bounces behind you and points revolver at your head} i'd recommend that you answer {growls}
Showing 1-15 of 394 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Dec 1, 2012 @ 12:06pm