Todas as discussões > Fóruns Steam > Off Topic > Detalhes do tópico
xRoadKill 13 fev. 2013 às 11:10
Grid 2: Indycar edition.
So, GRID 2 was announced for May 28. You can preorder the game at different locations, BestBuy, Amazon, and GameStop. Depending on where you order the game, you get difference exclusive content. Now, this game will be on steam, and I want to know, if I get the game at BestBuy for the INDYCAR content, and activate it on steam, will the INDYCAR content work on here?
< >
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
Purple44 14 fev. 2013 às 1:04 
You found a PC version of GRID 2 listed at BestBuy? I'm pretty sure if live in the US, only way to get PC version of GRID 2 at release, will be through Steam and maybe some other digital download places. Codemasters has stop selling retail DVD disk version of their PC games in the US since DIRT 3. Amazon has offer an import euro DVD disk version of Codemasters games a few months after release.
Última alteração por Purple44; 14 fev. 2013 às 1:05
Tsundere Kanojo 14 fev. 2013 às 1:06 
They'll just give Steam codes for the exclusive content from the retailer you pre-order from, like many other games that do this before...
davidcommons 9 mai. 2013 às 2:51 
anyone know how many cars and curcuits grid 2 has? and how many are unlocks Vs purchased addons?
Kroxem 13 mai. 2013 às 8:12 
i dont buy it because they dont include cockpit view
i think all racing fans shoud do the same like me.
eram 13 mai. 2013 às 9:16 
The indy car dlc is part of the steam pre order offer. To the the dlc from retail youll need to find a pre order deal that offers the same thing. Adding your key to steam from the retail version wont get you the pre order rewards from the steam page.
< >
A mostrar 1-5 de 5 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Todas as discussões > Fóruns Steam > Off Topic > Detalhes do tópico
Postado a: 13 fev. 2013 às 11:10
Comentários: 5