กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Off Topic > รายละเอียดกระทู้
กระทู้นี้ได้ถูกล็อคแล้ว
havn't played a steam game in like 2 years
with such crap updating procedures the 3 steam games i've bought (nepolean:total war,skyrim,dawn of war 2) havn't been played in the last 2 years rofl i mean nepolean worked fine the day i bought it i understand it needs to be updated if wanting to play multiplayer due to all ppl having to have same version and all but why do i have to spend extra download = $$$ if i was happy with how it was and just want to play solo hope these guys relize that there are ppl out there like me who now see a steam game on the shelves and my local pc store and just forget about buying automatically. Good games going to waste due to paranoia about piracy rofl next time i want to play a steam game solo i'll just download a cracked version from a torrent site :) bloody geniuses at steam and i thought blizzard and bioware were bad steam by far worst distributor out there good luck trying to sell me another game
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-3 จาก 3 ความเห็น
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย I'm Your Dude:
http://blog.com/
Roflmao, with his bad grammar, unorganized typing, horrible spelling and no punctuation, no one will read his blog. Plus, his logic is so flawed.
Try again, or maybe not. At least try to make a bit more sense and use grammar, because I fail to understand the point of this post.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-3 จาก 3 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Off Topic > รายละเอียดกระทู้