shadowborn76 Mar 27, 2013 @ 1:28am
havn't played a steam game in like 2 years
with such crap updating procedures the 3 steam games i've bought (nepolean:total war,skyrim,dawn of war 2) havn't been played in the last 2 years rofl i mean nepolean worked fine the day i bought it i understand it needs to be updated if wanting to play multiplayer due to all ppl having to have same version and all but why do i have to spend extra download = $$$ if i was happy with how it was and just want to play solo hope these guys relize that there are ppl out there like me who now see a steam game on the shelves and my local pc store and just forget about buying automatically. Good games going to waste due to paranoia about piracy rofl next time i want to play a steam game solo i'll just download a cracked version from a torrent site :) bloody geniuses at steam and i thought blizzard and bioware were bad steam by far worst distributor out there good luck trying to sell me another game
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
I'm Your Dude Mar 27, 2013 @ 2:25am 
Treiger Mar 27, 2013 @ 2:28am 
Originally posted by I'm Your Dude:
http://blog.com/
Roflmao, with his bad grammar, unorganized typing, horrible spelling and no punctuation, no one will read his blog. Plus, his logic is so flawed.
KillahInstinct Mar 27, 2013 @ 5:35am 
Try again, or maybe not. At least try to make a bit more sense and use grammar, because I fail to understand the point of this post.
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 27, 2013 @ 1:28am