33phy33 Mar 8, 2013 @ 3:39pm
so many games not on here
its ashame becouse if there was more veriety id be happy and i know theres a lot of games steams just missing so many things i would want for example more fighting games like blazblue or under nights inbirth to come out on here when it does bullet hells like ouhou and hellsinker more mmos though while writing this steam doesnt seem to have that many japanese games does it can someone tell me why
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
FrazerJC Mar 8, 2013 @ 4:31pm 
It is up to the publishers of the games in question to come to Valve regarding getting their games on Steam.

With the "Big publishers", if their games are not on Steam then it's usually because they have no gone to Valve about it.
33phy33 Mar 8, 2013 @ 8:57pm 
doesnt valve ever go and get games?
FrazerJC Mar 8, 2013 @ 9:54pm 
Originally posted by 33phy33:
No.

Why would Valve chase around for publishers who would end up saying "No"? If publishers want their game on Steam they know where to go. ;)
Last edited by FrazerJC; Mar 8, 2013 @ 9:54pm
33phy33 Mar 9, 2013 @ 3:47pm 
what about smaller devs
Τhe Rolling Cheese Wheel Mar 9, 2013 @ 3:49pm 
what about smaller devs

Smaller devs that don't even appear on most gamer's radar can go to greenlight.
bawssoftheinternet Mar 9, 2013 @ 4:39pm 
Fortunately touhou is not available on Steam.
33phy33 Mar 12, 2013 @ 1:24pm 
Fortunatly?
Originally posted by bawssoftheinternet:
Fortunately touhou is not available on Steam.
Imfphas Jul 18 @ 9:22am 
Late post is late but..
Can't refrain, this topic (which is also the only topic that does) not only mentions UNiB and Touhou, but Hellinker as well.
Agreeing with the op. Though I have absolutely no idea how they'd get UNiB on Steam. You sure you don't mean MB?

Hellsinker went on digital sale for a limited time too, so I'd imagine that it being on Steam is at least a possibility, even if a very small one, not that I'd buy it a second time on here though, I'd rather purchase a physical copy rather than another digital. But it would be great for it to get more attention, and Steam seems to be a good place for that.
Last edited by Imfphas; Jul 18 @ 9:23am
Asteo600 Jul 18 @ 9:33am 
no. if it did, all Origin games were here :P
33phy33 Jul 22 @ 11:55pm 
ok late reply lol but i remember reading somewere that the team was interested in steam and ported it here
Originally posted by Imfphas:
Late post is late but..
Can't refrain, this topic (which is also the only topic that does) not only mentions UNiB and Touhou, but Hellinker as well.
Agreeing with the op. Though I have absolutely no idea how they'd get UNiB on Steam. You sure you don't mean MB?

Hellsinker went on digital sale for a limited time too, so I'd imagine that it being on Steam is at least a possibility, even if a very small one, not that I'd buy it a second time on here though, I'd rather purchase a physical copy rather than another digital. But it would be great for it to get more attention, and Steam seems to be a good place for that.
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50