所有讨论 > Steam 论坛 > Off Topic > 主题详情
ShaunaLathalah 2013 年 3 月 24 日 下午 9:27
Sims mideavil
Does anybody know when the sims mideavil gos on sail?
< >
正在显示第 1 - 8 条,共 8 条留言
Tusken GA 2013 年 3 月 24 日 下午 10:32 
What language do you speak natively?
Cametron5000 2013 年 3 月 24 日 下午 10:39 
引用自 Tuskan GA
What language do you speak natively?
Cametron5000 2013 年 3 月 24 日 下午 10:47 
looks to me like it's selling at normal price
Tusken GA 2013 年 3 月 24 日 下午 11:01 
引用自 Cordycep
looks to me like it's selling at normal price

Alright, so which definition of "On Sale" do you want to use/is relevant? Are we talking "Discounted" or "For Sale"? Because it's clearly for sale right now on Steam but you are right, it is not discounted.

When it will be discounted is basically unknown so if that's what the OP was asking about then I don't have an answer for him.

Language: This sh*t's complicated.
Cametron5000 2013 年 3 月 24 日 下午 11:06 
Due to the amount of time that Sims "Mideavil" has been available, I think we must assume that the OP was asking if anyone knew when the game would start to sell at a discount
Tusken GA 2013 年 3 月 24 日 下午 11:13 
引用自 Cordycep
Due to the amount of time that Sims "Mideavil" has been available, I think we must assume that the OP was asking if anyone knew when the game would start to sell at a discount

That is probably a safe bet.

@OP, I have not checked my crystal ball in a while and the greek prophetess using the fumes in my basement recently died of carbon monoxide poisoning so I am unable to give you a satisfactory answer to your question.

At best you should check back during the Summer Sale in a few months time. It probably won't go on sale given it's pretty low profile status but they might have a Sims Bundle available so it might.
Randy GaySexy 2013 年 3 月 25 日 下午 9:38 
I dont think steam carries, The Sims "mideavil", But I did some research and found that they do carry The Sims "Medieval". Might not be the same but its worth a try.
< >
正在显示第 1 - 8 条,共 8 条留言
每页显示数: 1530 50

所有讨论 > Steam 论坛 > Off Topic > 主题详情
发帖日期: 2013 年 3 月 24 日 下午 9:27
回复数: 8