Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Off Topic > Téma részletei
Looking for a new game.
So yeah, I'm looking for a new game, something that has a good amount of achievements to give me something to strive for and is under 20$. Games I've been liking recently are Terraria (I got back into it but it's getting a bit boring again cause like I said, I like achievements, they give me a goal, and Terraria doesn't have any) and Dungeons of Dredmor (While it has achievements it's still getting a tiny bit old to me cause I've been playing it for a while now)

So, any suggestions? Feel free to ask questions to get a better feel for a good suggestion.
< >
113/13 megjegyzés mutatása
Oh, I also liked Towns and Gnomoria. Those were pretty fun.
you might like the binding of isaac give that game a look and its pretty cheap only 5$
it has 84 steam achivements and is a roguelike game so its got a great replay value
Legutóbb szerkesztette: ItzHawkie; 2013. jan. 31., 19:52
Oh I saw that on my recomendations but I just thought it was some weird indie 2d game or something. Didn't really look into it. Thanks man.
I bought it, it's not terrible but I think I'd like something more casual. I'm thinking of getting Triple Town but I'm not sure it's worth the money considering I can play it on facebook.
FTL (faster than light) or Hotline Miami.
how bout mirrors edge its a FPV game where you are a freeruner in the future city of NYC and do parkour to get fromplace to place
I have that. I liked the concept but really wasn't into it that much think I only made it to level 4 or something.
Left 4 Dead 2!!!!!!
Here are some fairly casual games that all have achievements and are all under $20:

Eufloria
Closure
Limbo
The Cave
Wanderlust (Have extra copies if you have something to trade)
I have extra copies of Dota 2 if you'd like to trade
No thanks on Dota 2, I have a copy already that I never play.
Okay, thanks for reply
For the combination of a truly brilliant game with difficult and extremely satisfying achievements/unlocks you should definately check out TOME 4. Without doubt the best game i have played and lost days to in years. Not on steam yet but is avaliaible for download from their website and is absolutely free. For a roguelike it has amazing depth, strategy and variety - and it is extremely satisfying to get the achievements and the accompanying class unlocks which add more fun and options to the game (more classes, more races). Try it!
< >
113/13 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Off Topic > Téma részletei
Közzétéve: 2013. jan. 31., 19:37